(CLOSED\HIRED) Professional Builder

About Me

Hi, as you can see I am a builder. I am a professional builder but, I learn new things everyday. I work for a cheap price, etc. I can build things like bakeries, cafes and restaurants. I will not accept anyone under 13. I don’t accept trollers\exploiters or scammers. Thanks for reading.

Showcase

Availability

I’m open everyday know since quarantine. So, yeah.

Payment

MUST PAY HALF BEFORE STARTING PROJECT.

Contact

For now, contact me through DevForum. Or, Roblox Messages.

1 Like

The lighting seems way too neon and bright, I suggest changing it unless the customer is happy.

1 Like

No offence to your builds but they do not seem worth 5k+. A friend of mine sells cafes with immense detail for usually 4k whereas your ones lack detail and appropriate scaling from what I can see and also the lighting is way too bright. I am not insulting you, simply giving you some constructive criticism. I would suggest either lowering your prices by A LOT or take some time to improve before advertising on the dev forum.

6 Likes

This is not professional, it’s intermediate.

3 Likes

Ok but, you don’t have to be rude. Instead help imrpove.

2 Likes

He isn’t being rude? (30 charrr)

I said I wasn’t being rude and I was giving you constructive criticism which is advice to improve upon.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, what should I change?

Your prices. :blush:

(30 charr)

1 Like

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. I am also not finish with the project. But, thanks?

Then why show something unfinished as a showcase?

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback. Anything else?

To give examples. And if you are here to hate and argue, leave.

1 Like

You never stated it was unfinished? LOL

Please, stop replyig. I’m just here to learn from mistakes and make profit. Not to argue.

Anything else before I take your advice? Also, may you send me some examples.

I’m a bit confused, you said that all small items are 500-1k Robux but I just don’t see how the first image could be 500 Robux. (All Assumption) A beginner could make that in less than 5 minutes. (Again just assuming). It should come with other assets or maybe a pack too.

Thank you for that idea. Small item is things like a small board walk or a low poly tree or something.

A tree for 500 robux? That seems a little pricey I would take it lower. (Just my assumption don’t take it serious)

1 Like

I mean, it takes a while when you make it in blender. It is hard to get use to. And it can take many attempts. But, if they buyer wants the priced lower I’m sure I can.