(CLOSED\HIRED) Professional Builder

Alright. Keep doing you, Good luck in the future.

Thank you. The same for you too!

Prices need to be lowered, as most have already stated.

2 Likes

Lower the prices mate for what you are offering your work is not worth it.

Well, I mean it isn’t worth the prices you are putting up for it. I don’t know much since I’m a beginner but I say lower the prices because the trees look really blocky and the inside is very bright. I say use blender to make some low poly trees and the strawberry dispenser isn’t well made(in my opinion). You got a lot to improve but I love the progress you made bro! Keep up the great work and effort! :smiley:

I agree. (thirty charactersss)

well lets see ur work…,

Thanks for this awesome feedback!

This is kind of rude. And I kind of want to report this. This place is not for feedback.

Okay, buddy here is some of my work.

And this one was quite old

1 Like

Yes, how else are you supposed to get better.

1 Like

I mean it’s nice. What do you use? How did you get your graphics like that. And how do you edit a portfolio, I am new. I wanna lower prices and enter new work.

You don’t know how to do lighting… I mean you don’t want feedback do you so why should I tell you.

I actually do. (3000000000000)

-I actually do want feedback.*

Are yyou gonna give feedback or what?

Ok, If you need help with lighting refer to this post. It will help you. Wooded Creek - Realistic Lighting

Also, how do you edit a portfolio? And, what prices should I do?

I would lower the prices on the small one down to 500 - 1000 Medium prices: 5000 - 7500 Large 10k to 12k and small items should be 50 - 500.

Ok, thanks. Also, may you recommend vids?