(CLOSED\HIRED) Professional Builder

I mean it’s nice. What do you use? How did you get your graphics like that. And how do you edit a portfolio, I am new. I wanna lower prices and enter new work.

You don’t know how to do lighting… I mean you don’t want feedback do you so why should I tell you.

I actually do. (3000000000000)

-I actually do want feedback.*

Are yyou gonna give feedback or what?

Ok, If you need help with lighting refer to this post. It will help you. Wooded Creek - Realistic Lighting

Also, how do you edit a portfolio? And, what prices should I do?

I would lower the prices on the small one down to 500 - 1000 Medium prices: 5000 - 7500 Large 10k to 12k and small items should be 50 - 500.

Ok, thanks. Also, may you recommend vids?

Well, what are looking to learn how to build?

Good graphics. Cafes, things related.

No problem! :smiley: Always like helping

1 Like

Well buddy! You got great work but don’t be rude about it! You just tell him his mistake nicely. Like this, You need to blend the water and sand better but you will improve, Good luck.:smiley: (Just a example because your work is great) Can I see the 2nd image as a game?

1 Like

I’d say when you’re ready you need to lower your prices. But, I feel that you should get a little more experience for this. If you want feedback, put it in #help-and-feedback:cool-creations.

And, I don’t see how this is rude and why you’re calling other’s responses “rude”. They’re really just trying to help you and you’re being immature about it.

You also specifically asked for feedback after that…

I’ve done 2 already and got a lot of feedback. I already posted another portflio.

I do agree with criticism because I know it helps people to improve, but you shouldn’t be telling him he’s intermediate. If he finds himself professional, he should be allowed to say it. He’s clearly a talented builder.

People price their work on the effort and time, not how it looks. He clearly took a lot of time building this.

DevForum is to give people feedback, telling him he overprices and isn’t professional isn’t exactly feedback. At the same time, you should be thinking about what you’re saying.

In his defense, I have been charged more for builds less advanced than that. He’s a good, dedicated builder, you should not be shamed for this. His prices are accurate, most people charge 10k for a small build.

Most of this was feedback, some of it wasn’t. @HealthyNinjaWarrior5, amazing builds. I would hire you but I only just saw this build and I hired someone else. Keep up the hard work, I think your prices are accurate. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you very much for understanding how it felt. I realyyyyyyyyy love your work and may hire you one day.

1 Like

@HealthyNinjaWarrior5 People are going to give feedback, I don’t know why you think they aren’t. Just remember they’re trying to help you.

Feedback is a very good way for improvement agreed. I don’t think saying he cannot build and he’s not professional is the type of feedback he’s looking for.

That’s feedback but, saying I can’t build is really not feedback…