Clothing asset thumbnails automatically turn into the rejected status icon

Details

The thumbnails of all newly uploaded shirts and pants assets turn into the rejected status icon automatically right after I upload the asset. One of the assets seemed to be approved, but the status icon still did not change correctly and remained as a rejected status icon.

The bug happens on the Develop page and the Inventory page.

Device and Browser

Browser: Chrome Version 85.0.4183.83 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Device and OS: Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 9.09.27 PM

Behavior Occurrence Time

First Occurrence: 8/27/2020 4:35 PM PST

• At around 8/28/2020 5:00 AM PST, the issue seems to be fixed. At first, I thought the problem could be from the VPN software I used, so I turned the VPN off and quit the software. Then, the issue seemed to be fixed.

Second Occurrence: 8/30/2020 9:59 PM PST

• One of the clothing designers from my group has encountered the same issue. I told her to turn off the VPN and try again. It did not fix the problem for her. Today, I did several tests on my own.
    • Test Cases:
      - Case 1: Chrome with extensions: BTRoblox, Roblox Statics
      - Case 2: Chrome without extension in incognito mode
      - Case 3: Safari without extensions
  • All test results are the same: Rejected Icon showed as the thumbnail after a few seconds

Evidence

Videos

First Occurrence 8/28/2020 PST - Uploading Shirt:

Second Occurrence 8/31/2020 PST - Uploading Pants:

Uploaded Shirts on 08/27/2020:

asset links in the screenshot:

Uploaded Pants on 8/27/2020:

asset links in the screenshot:

Steps to reproduce the issue

1. Upload the shirt/pants template file to the Develop page
  2. Wait for about 3 - 6 seconds; the asset thumbnail turns into the rejected icon

Relevant Posts

2 Likes

Hey,

Thanks for the report. This was actually addressed yesterday and should no longer occur. If it’s still occurring, feel free to reply to this topic with additional information.

Regards,
Developer Engagement Team

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.