Clothing designer for hire

Important

If you see anyone with these type of clothing, please report them for theft. I will not give you the clothing that is on display.

About Me

Hi there! I am offering my services as a clothing designer. I have been designing for about half a month on Roblox and tried to create more clothing through the month. I can also make merch.

Showcase

Here you can view what I’ve done in less than a week.

Availability

My discord will be open most of the time so if you friend me, there will be a very high chance I accept fast. I may not be online on Sundays.

Payment

You can pay me depending on the quality, You can ONLY pay me with Gift-card, game pass and robux/group funds.

Contact

You can contact me on Discord: Framez#5494

Extra

I can also work on clothing advertisements. Like a clothing homestore something. But I’d need your clothing templates for I can make the advertisement…

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

The pants hurt my eyes. WHERE WOULD YOU PUT YOUR GOODS IN?! You have to expand the pants to the torso. To add a belt. Do not ever put the belt on legs, put them on the bottom of the torso. You only made the legs and there is more than legs on pants. You can use the same template but don’t only make the legs.

If you’re at it, add shoes!
example:

1. And if I don’t want the part that goes on the torso?
  2. I didn’t add a belt
  3. A lot of people put the belt on the top of the pant if they don’t want their pants to be on their torso.

It doesn’t matter if you want it or not, that’s how pants are made. The player wants that.
I don’t care that shirts are going to cover that up anyways, when the player scrolls under their avatar they see their own skin. That’s how pants are made and you must do that.

I think you’re right. I know pants where the belt is on the legs, like the top. But those pants on that’s displayed doesn’t have a belt. And are you also saying that all pant’s should go over the torso?

Yes, all pants should go over the torso. Since that’s where your beltline is. Anything else looks cheap and ugly. Shoes are a bit way too high, maybe add a space between the shoe and the leg since pants aren’t connected to shoes. Just a few tips you should seriously consider if you’re ‘VerySerious’ about being a clothing designer. I wouldn’t hire someone who does things like that.

There are plenty of pants that don’t have torso. For reference I linked one of mine.
I personally like it when there’s a torso but I believe when a player wears shirts that fill the entire torso area they will buy pants that don’t have torsos.

On another note, the examples look great but I would recommend putting a range of prices so that customers can get an idea of the budget for your services.