Clothing that's on sale is invisible in group

Bringing up the sales & having to update the clothing’s makes it come to visible on groups. I had like a whole page of clothing to bring up on my group Store page & wanted to launch in the near week. Man this is so weird, prayers man cause this is really impacting my group from the sales it gets.

1 Like

Today I was watching my group and when I went to the store I didn’t have anything for sale… I went to see the group’s shirts and they are all for sale. Another BUG for Roblox to fix! I’m just going to change the description of the shirts to see if it works. Thank you!

1 Like

I changed the description, waited 1 minute and the clothes appeared again in my group.

2 Likes

This happened to me too. A fix I noticed was updating the item by taking it offsale and then putting it back on sale. That can get tedious, however, for lots of pages of clothing. I hope they fix this bug.

4 Likes

Right, roblox still hasn’t done anything about this issue that I know of, so here are a few possible solutions which all suck.

Possible Solutions:

• Put everything off-sale in the group and put it back on-sale.
  • Update the descriptions of every piece of clothing.
  • Do nothing about it.
  • Wait until it’s fixed.

That’s it sadly. All the possible solutions suck, but the off-sale and On-Sale method works for me. I already took everything off-sale in my group, and now I’m going through 200+ pieces of clothing and putting them back on sale in order.

4 Likes

This glitch only happened with clothes that were bought at least 1 time, so it will only display the clothes that was bought at least 1 time.
I hope that gets fixed soon

2 Likes

I have no premium anymore, if i put off-sale and then can i put it back on-sale?

1 Like

I believe a Premium user would have to put it back onto sale if you’ve ran out of Premium.

1 Like

Ok, thanks i hope this gets fixed soon then

2 Likes

i have had same problem!! I cant see my clothing appear on the group page even thought it for sale

3 Likes

Please try to stay on-topic and do not repost what others have already said. Posts that are not about this bug and posts like “same, also happens to me” or “i hope this get fixed” or “it wont get fixed because ___” are spammy and not very useful. Just wait for an engineer to respond to this if you have nothing new to add.

1 Like

This keeps happening to me, once I went onto my clothing group to find there was no clothing visible, I updated the name then changed it back for everything and it fixed it, but things keep slowly disappearing and I keep having to update the price, but with suits I have to do 2 so they’re next to each other as there are 2 pieces. This is really harmful for business and I hope Roblox prioritise fixing this, especially considering the flooded catalog with all the same clothing. :smile:

2 Likes

Okay, so I emailed roblox support yesterday and I got an email back saying that they are aware of this issue and that they are currently working on it to ensure it’s resolved.

4 Likes

There’s no need to email customer support after filing a bug report here. Engineers see all bug reports.

1 Like

I’ve tried options people have suggested but there is little to no effect or change.

1 Like

Hey everyone - we are actively looking into this. Some issues were resolved yesterday, but we are still seeing some weird behavior in some group stores.

Also, links to affected groups, items that are missing, screenshots of your store, etc are super helpful to us when debugging things like this (i scrolled through this thread and couldn’t find any links other than the one in the original post)

12 Likes

Hi, thank you so much for responding. I’m glad you guys are looking into this issue! :grinning:

The issue occurred in my personal group too, and I haven’t touched any of the clothes in my personal group except for one T-shirt. Here’s a link to that: Coney’s Gaming Group - Roblox

This issue is very odd because some people are actually able to see the missing clothes, and others can’t.

1 Like

Eclipse° - Roblox

1 Like

Just realized today the same is happening in my group, it’s cut my visible clothing down to about 10. Shame really, can’t even make them appear by placing it on and off sale.

1 Like

This literally happens to me at least once a month and I end up updating every single article of clothing for the first page or 2 so everything appears clean… starting to get fed up with it

Also something else that should be noted, searching by creator name in the catalog for my group still has all the clothes mismatch and some still don’t even appear, even when I type keywords.

Group: im wasting my life - Roblox