Clothing that's on sale is invisible in group

I am experiencing the same issue. When I visit my group’s store page none of the pants and shirts we have for sale appear.

I asked my friend to check if he saw the same thing but he sees random clothing (clothes that were NOT uploaded to my group) under my group’s store page.

Here is the link to a shirt owned by the group that is for sale but doesn’t show up in the store page.

1 Like

Jeez man, your group has way more going wrong than most others here, didn’t realize clothing from other groups could appear on a groups store (excluding clothing thieves and bots lol). I’ve defiantly seen shirts or pants missing their matching set, even with groups that don’t seem to be affected by this at first glance. Best of luck to ya, let’s hope this gets patched soon.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I’ve had that issue. Refreshing your chrome tab just fixes it for me.

Only one piece of clothing out of several display for our group from what I’m seeing, unsure as to why though.

Thanks! :cactus:

4 Likes

Thanks for your patience and reports! This should be fixed now :convenience_store:

7 Likes

I dont know what happened, but the problem is still consisting for me, and now we are having clothing from other groups show up under shop

Here’s a video of it happening: Untitled - YouTube

1 Like

please provide links :sob: :link:

7 Likes

Link to my group: The Top Hat Bros! - Roblox
Link to video of it happening: https://youtu.be/NZUOK6q6KlI

I have a hanking this may be a separate bug that branched out from what was happening before. It only happens every now and then, and as you can see in the video I had to fiddle with the group page a ton in order to recreate the bug.

You have some extension enabled that’s changing the layout of the page entirely, i have a sneaking suspicion it’s an issue with that. Try disabling it and let me know if you still have problems?

3 Likes

The only extensions I have installed are Roblox+ and BTRoblox, which are fairly common.
I did turn off BTRoblox for groups, and almost immediately after I experienced the bug again, video linked here.
Roblox+ doesn’t have any settings for groups

2 Likes

I’ve had this issue but I fixed it by updating the description, So it’s not a problem by extension…

1 Like

I’ve also had a similar problem for almost since i ever started uploading my clothing, innocent clothing just showing the content deleted icon, it’s extremely frustrating for this to happen to you especially when you try to re-upload it, maybe with a different name it still shows the content deleted icon another point I’m making is that some of us group owners pull out large amounts of Robux from our groups to pay our designers. This just piles up and is super annoying.

For any Roblox staff reading this the specific group I own is Incorporated Hype - Roblox
I regularly check my Roblox messages.

Bumping because I am still having this issue as of now. This is especially disappointing now, as the uploading fee has been added. The clothes I have paid to upload are not being shown on my store page.

7 Likes

Still having this issue. Dropped a collection yesterday with about 16 or so items. None of them are showing on the group store. :confounded:

1 Like

The same thing is happening to me, so I had to postpone my spring collection by a week now, I even waited a few days but it still wouldn’t appear :<

Hey, I got my stuff showing, you need to slightly change the name of everything and it will show up about 2 minutes after! Hope this works for you!

1 Like

Ok, thank you so much I will try it out! ^w^

Omg yay thank you thank you thank you it worked!! lol :smiley:

Yay! Glad it worked for you, hopefully they fix this soon!

1 Like

This is still an on-going issue. Some of our group’s merch is only visible when “Show Unavailable Items” are ticked. Please can we get this fixed??? @BitwiseAndrea @DevRelationsTeam

7 Likes