Clothing thumbnails appear blank on site and when loaded in game

Unrelated, clothing thumbnail isn’t blank.

3 Likes

This is still happening… Usually what would fix the problem for me is re-uploading the same template and the thumbnail would appear but I’ve been trying that and it’s still invisible.

S.O.S!

5 Likes

Also experiencing this bug.
Not a fan of these bugs as of late.

1 Like

this is still an issue on-going to this day, have to keep re-uploading the design I paid for until it finally shows up - really annoying

apparently if the cloth isn’t approved, it won’t load and when it does get approved you have to upload it again for it to appear on the thumbnail. to check if it approves, the assetid should show visibly.

1 Like

This is still happening to me and it gets kind of annoying.

If you have the ability to, I seem to have a lot more success with having thumbnails show up if you create the shirt/pants as a group item. Still not perfect, though.

Kinda surprising that it’s been happening since April but hopefully that means it’ll be fixed soon.

Edit: Wrong info, removed it.

4 Likes

This is interesting to hear. I have been uploading group items recently and I had to upload re-upload every. single. outfit a few times (yes, I waited for the outfit to get approved) until I finally saw the thumbnail show up. It was also very painful to have to put all the invisible items ON SALE to have it removed from my inventory and put it OFF SALE. I hope this is in the works of being fixed.

5 Likes

It’s also happening to me , idk what to do

2 Likes

Okay apparently when I uploaded the same shirt twice it’s showing now.

1 Like

Still an ongoing issue…
It’s not even showing in the game icon in the Develop tab.

1 Like

We are investigating this actively again.

17 Likes

Any update? I mean, it has been going on for several months.

1 Like

It’s been fixed last time I checked…

1 Like

1 outfit worked out of 6. I don’t think it’s fixed.

5 Likes

Yep.
https://www.roblox.com/catalog/3527534582/blo

4 Likes

Just to let you know, we are still investigating the cause of this issue. It may take a long while before we can address it, but we will definitely let you know when we do. Thank you for your patience!

In the mean-time, we will be pushing a few changes to our services to make this issue hopefully occur less often.

13 Likes

New clothing thumbnails should not have this issue anymore. Existing thumbnails unfortunately will require a clean up which might take much longer to do.

14 Likes

I’m still having broken clothing thumbnails for new clothing

5 Likes

I have the same problem but a bit different.
When I put them on my avatar to see if the clothes are fine they won’t just show up, it just leaves my avatar with no clothes even though I have them on. To avoid any troubles with any user purchasing them, I just don’t put them on sale.

3 Likes

@Y_vL can you link me to a couple of those clothing items?
Thanks

5 Likes

I’m having this problem again, too.

The thumbnails are just showing the blank default white character. When I go onto the shirt’s page and press the 3D button, the shirt does show up but it disappears when I turn off 3D view.

2 Likes