Color Offset Plugin - Add color variations to your builds!

This plugin allows you to quickly offset the color of each part you’ve selected.
This is very useful when building to make the build look better by adding more variations of colors!

Get it on ROBLOX

Examples

Credits to PastDays for the original idea!

Questions & Answers

What is the “roughness” in the settings?

The “roughness” setting determines how much the colors of the selected parts will be changed. A low roughness value (e.g. 2%) will result in only minor changes to the colors, while a higher value (e.g. 10%) will produce more noticeable variations.

I’ve encountered a bug

Reply to this thread with the details on how to replicate and I’ll fix it as soon as I can ^^

Some other plugins of mine:
StudioPresence - Discord Rich Presence when working in Studio
RoCommit - A webhook plugin for scripters

37 Likes

It’s super useful, so much easier than individually doing it or having to use the command bar to do it, Great work!

6 Likes

Finally, I’ve been wanting something like this for AGES!
Thank you so much for making it!
This will save a TON of time.

6 Likes

I will certainly use this. Great work.

3 Likes

Thank you for providing such beneficial plugin. Without this plugin, things would be a lot more time-consuming to work with. Bless you!

3 Likes

A plug-in like this has existed for two years now.

1 Like

When I was looking for such plugin I couldn’t find one.
However I’ve got some plans for this plugin to make it stand out such as implementing perlin noise (instead of randomness), seeds and such!

5 Likes

I dont understand
Can you explain what does the plugin do?

Hello,
the plugin randomizes the colors of all parts within the selected objects. (Makes them lighter and darker, based on the setting)

This gives the build more color variety to it

1 Like

Have you updated some of this?

1 Like

Not yet, but I plan to in the future however currently I am focused on my games

However, feel free to fork the source code and add whatever features you want.