Color themes for the main site

I see people complaining on the main site all the time “Bring back website theme choices!” That’s too much work to maintain obviously with all of the new features, but something that will always exist is the topbar and sidebar on the site. I’m sure those people would be very happy if they could modify the color of the sidebar/topbar like this without the use of an extension:

1 Like

It’d be really cool if we could customize the colors fully, except I think roblox wouldn’t do that because it ruins their theme or w/e

1 Like

It’s more of a luxury feature

1 Like

If only Roblox had kept past site designs around in an options menu somewhere :frowning:

Are those old site designs just deleted (i.e. gone forever), or could Roblox add such a feature if they wanted?

1 Like

[quote] If only Roblox had kept past site designs around in an options menu somewhere :frowning:

Are those old site designs just deleted (i.e. gone forever), or could Roblox add such a feature if they wanted? [/quote]

They removed them so they don’t have to continue legacy support and adding what each feature would look like in each theme. Imagine what the new games, game detail and home page would look like with the old theme.

[quote] If only Roblox had kept past site designs around in an options menu somewhere :frowning:

Are those old site designs just deleted (i.e. gone forever), or could Roblox add such a feature if they wanted? [/quote]

They removed them so they don’t have to continue legacy support and adding what each feature would look like in each theme. Imagine what the new games, game detail and home page would look like with the old theme.[/quote]

How difficult would it be for someone to make a Stylish theme to replicate the old look? That’d be cool

With all the changes coming to the website it’s likely that they are waiting for new themes until the majority of the website has been updated.