Commander | Open Sourced Admin Panel

Server-side exploits mean that you unintentionally input a virus into your game, thus making the game vulnerable.

You have to go to Studio and get rid of the virus that allows SS exploits.

Exploiters cant install SS viruses into your game. Only you can.

Did you read what I said?

It’s still against the rules, even if it’s in your own game. Please don’t reply to stuff without reading what they say first.

Yes, if they didn’t inject anything it wouldn’t be against the rules. But they clearly DID inject something.

Why is this a debate?

Answer to everyone asking whether exploits can be used as testing purposes:

Exploiting is against the rules. Period You can’t do it anywhere, anytime, and in anyway.

No questions asked.

I did read it, which is why I said if it’s in their game, and by in their game I’m talking that they loaded it with a script in their game.

1 Like

Ah yes that is a good point. I’ll make sure to see it changed.

You’re actually right:

~ Adonis dev contributor

Very clean admin panel. Would recommend.

Hey, we have decided to restart the development of the upcoming release of Commander, here’s a Medium article posted by octale with all the information in it!

https://octale.medium.com/the-future-of-commander-96d3277a2449

8 Likes

Discord link wont work can someone send me the link please.

3 Likes

I find it amusing that the icon is pretty much the exact same as the Mac cmd button.

1 Like

What themes are there, I can’t seem to find any?

There are the themes. I also had a hard time finding them.

2 Likes

@7kayoh someone copied your administrative panel. [CLOSED!] 500 SUBS SPECIAL! | Roblox Studio - YouTube

1 Like

I have stopped using this admin panel it has stopped working for my game and genuinely can’t be bothered to contact support for this. It was good while it lasted but wish code could be more “stable”

We personally wanted to address this issue and try to give it a complete fix (by restarting the whole thing), but we just can not manage to do that because of the concurrent resources we have, we still plan to restart Commander one day from scratch, but for the time being, we will be focusing on something else first.

Acknowledged, but we do not have any permission to do anything about it. The license allows modification and distribution, and apparently, it is only the thumbnail using Commander’s UI, but the actual product does not

Anyway, here is a quick preview of the UI for V4.5 (Barely done)

1 Like

10/10 looking forward to the release also the discord like at the top of the post is broken

We are currently in the middle of maintenance, so the server is unavailable. You can still chat in there though.

1 Like

We have acknowledged an issue where the loader did not load the latest version of Commander and have pushed a fix to the loader itself, please reinstall Commander by getting the loader again.