(Commissions and collaborative build open!) Architecture / Building Portfolio

aboutme
Hi there! :wave: I am offering my services as a freelance builder. I specialize in low-poly and high-poly realistic building projects for many groups such as cafes, stores, apparel, hotel, etc. I have been building since 4 years and have previously worked on titles such as Target, Barrel Blast, and more!

showcases
You can view my projects here but it will provide with the place link.

Here are some screenshots of my work:

• Department Store

• Cafes & Restaurants

(:arrow_up: This project will convert to high-poly during renovation)

• Convenience store

(:arrow_up: This project is converted into low-poly)

• Grocery store

(:arrow_up: Project cancelled, listed for sale.)

buildingcollab
Builders within one year experience are eligible to build in collaborative editing. You must contact me to get invited to Team Create. Commissions, photos and game link is needed for proof.

remodelcommissions
Can’t afford new projects? Show me your existing buildings so we can plan out to renovate your project for reasonable prices.

availability
I am available anytime since I currently had flexible remote work :slight_smile:

payment
Prices are negotiable between US$10 – $100 (or R$1,000 – R$10,000), I accept either hourly pay or per asset. My preferred payment method is PayPal. :dollar: I also accept Robux currency. :robux_light:
All purchases are final, the commission is not refundable.

contact
You can DM me on Discord or via Twitter at:
https://www.twitter.com/DevLetterform
DevLetterform#4965
Messaging within this forum is highly suggested.

Commissions subject to change. Thanks for viewing my portfolio! :smile:

11 Likes

I don’t think you are allowed to use stolen furniture from Bakiez in your cafes.

7 Likes

Oh I didn’t knew the furnitures were stolen but thanks, I’m gonna have my interior designer to replace some.

4 Likes

Hello, I just wanted to tell you all that I trust Devletterform. He’s a great person and an actual good friend of mine that I still talk to! I ordered a store from Devletterform to recreate the Amazon Go experience into Roblox. He has out-exceeded my expectations for the development and the end result looked amazing!

I recommend this person to anyone who is starting a company!

2 Likes

Hey!
Just sent a friend request via Discord.
ven hates u#4323

hes a good trusted guy i like his work!!

2 Likes

If you are looking for a skilled builder and a good friend, I would definitely suggest DevLetterform! I have ordered him to build a bakery for my group, Cake House, and he went way past my expectations.

Vouch!!!

1 Like

Hey, just sent you a friend request!