Commissions Open | Soarihn | Building Portfolio

ABOUT ME

I am soarihn and have been on roblox since the early 2010s, but have been through many different accounts. I started building in 2016 but took a very long break from Roblox. Recently, I have been serious about building and am willing to open up commissions. Now, I have been building for a total of 2 years now.

SHOWCASE

I have built for many groups and individuals. I am experienced in building homestores and cafes as they were my starting point in my building career. I am more experienced and familiar with realistic builds, but I am able to adjust to different building styles.

Homestore for Flamingo Inc. (10k+ Members)

This is a larger build for Flamingo Inc. This was one of my first times trying out a more low-poly style

If you would like see an in-game experience: Homestore for Flamingo Inc. - Roblox

]

Homestore for WISH! (7k+ Members)

This is a simple homestore that I built for WISH!

If you would like a in-game experience: Homestore for WISH! - Roblox

]

Personal Showcase | Back Alley

Back Alley is a vibe/showcase game which was made as a personal project! Link to game: Abandoned - Roblox

RobloxScreenShot20200512_000209488|690x388

Personal Showcase | Athenaeum

Athenaeum is a personal showcase that displays a building style that is from my home country, the Philippines. This was my first time attempting to use the terrain tool.

Link to the game: ✦ Athenaeum [SHOWCASE] - Roblox

Uploading: RobloxScreenShot20200512_000526769.png… ]

Homestore for Iunière

Iunière is a recent clothing group that I created. The concept of the homestore is that you spawn in a ordinary room and walk into the closet which leads to the intended store.

Link to the homestore: Homestore for luniere - Roblox

]

Homestore for Puffery

This homestore was created based of a more low-poly tokyo lights style.

Link to game: Homestore for Puffery - Roblox

Homestore for h o n e e

honee is a personal clothing group that I share with a partner. I was the lead developer/builder of this homestore.

Link to game: The Hive Homestore - Roblox

Homestore for ICON

This homestore is for clothing group, ICON. This is a smaller build I created for a friend. I challenged myself to create this build under 3 hours and achieved the goal with some time left to spare. The interior was the main focus of this build.

Link to Game: Homestore for ICON - Roblox

That is all my public work. I am still a developing builder and hoping to improve overtime. Any form of feedback and constructive criticism is greatly appreciated.

AVAILABILITY

Currently, I am available to work from 5PM - 1PM PT all week

PAYMENT

I currently only accept ROBUX. I prefer being paid through group funds, however, if you decide to pay through a t-shirt or gamepass, the price will increase to cover any fees.

All prices vary depending on the building’s size/style, complexity, and time to build it. DM me if you have any questions about pricing. Due to having limited time for each build, if you need to speed up the process of building, you would need to pay an extra fee. For a better understanding of how much I usually charge for a build, my prices usually range from 15k+ (Note that all prices are not final and this is only an estimate for my prices. All prices are negotiable)

NOTE: I require a fifty percent upfront payment of finalized prices to prevent scams

CONTACT
You can contact me through any of these platforms:

Discord: isaiah#4887

Roblox Devforum

Roblox Messages: soarihn

13 Likes

I really do like your work a lot, it’s detailed and neat. Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Do you have any low poly cartoon-esque work?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply. I do have low-poly/cartoon work. I was planning to upload it on a newer and improved portfolio, however, you are able to dm me on discord for the examples.

1 Like

Hello, I sent you a friend request on discord! Looking forward to speaking with you. (ethan#0404)