[HIRING] Builder for a Tokyo Themed Homestore

About Us

Hello, my name is Christina! I’ve owned my group, PO$ITIONS, for nearly 3 years and have been a designer on this platform for just as long. We are a larger clothing group that provides quality clothing that appeals to everyone. We are currently looking for a builder to create us a Homestore that is a different vibe of what we’re used to!

Our Group

You can find the link to our group here:

Group Link

PO$ITIONS - Roblox

About The Job

Instead of our usual “aesthetic Brandy Melville” looking Homestores within our group, we are looking for a builder that can create us a Homestore that matches the look of a Tokyo street at night-time, with smaller buildings together and neon signs, and detail within the buildings as well.

If you’re familiar with the game Neon District then that’s the vibe we’re going for. I have provided some screenshots of a similar Homestore, but it has come to my attention that they actually stole assets from Neon District to create it.

Screenshots:

HomeStore Reference

Payment

We are currently only paying through group-funds, with over 300K available. Payment is solely based on your prices, as well as how long it takes and how well made it is.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at:
OWNER’S Discord: christina#0420
CO-OWNERS Discord: $$#0069

Please reach out to the owner’s Discord before adding the co-owner, only use them if you cannot contact me!

Thank you so much for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

well i won’t be applying since i’m not the best builder i really suck but Good Luck.

Hello, I’m interested. Here’s my portfolio: [CLOSED] | Builder | Yesterrow.
:wave:

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested, I sent a Friend request to christina#0420
I am AtomicNuke#0677

I am interested, I have something I’v been working on like this and wouldn’t mind selling it to you.
My Discord is EFTPMC#6054.

im interested
discord: isaiah#4887

Hello, I’m interested, my discord is The Black Mamba#8109

You haven’t accepted my friend request yet.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.