:white_circle: | Light Mode Soon ™

Roblox Studio Revamp
:large_blue_circle::black_circle::white_circle:

Inspiration + Credits :
+ Unity
+ Blender
+ Unreal Engine 5
[A couple of icons from Elltob’s Vannila Set]

:eyes: I’d Love to hear everyone’s thought’s and what they would personally change!

48 Likes

I love it! It would be great if we could see some of these things actually implemented to studio in the future. I like how you displayed the explorer tab, it’s much more efficient and cleaner in my opinion! I definitely wish that if they do revamp studio that they take some of your ideas.

5 Likes

I really like how it looks. A thing that I would change, or have as an option would be to have some text next or under the icons, because beginners would have no idea what each icon means. Apart from that, i love it. Good work

2 Likes

Wow this is good! If this was a plugin I would definitely use it! Great job :+1:

2 Likes

Roblox NEEDS something like this! Their current UI is so boring and has barely changed in the 5 years I’ve been playing.

4 Likes

definitely makes it look more professional and clean. i like the plugins tab much more, and yea!

default cube e

1 Like

How did you make this? is this actually Roblox studio or something else

This looks great, I can definitely see the Blender inspiration here.

Again I’m being picky, but you should change the font asap

This is really bad for beginners though, a lot of beginners might get turned off from roblox development because of the complex design.

2 Likes

yea very true, this is exactly what u feel when u first walk into blender
it’s more geared people already used to the engine and experienced, but what the thought was that when the user hovered over one of the icons it’d give a short name and a small disc of what it is

1 Like

it’s not actually the studio itself edited, its more of a design concept made in a program called figma

1 Like

Yeah, i thought it was a third-party ui editor. But they should add an option to design Roblox studio to your own taste

1 Like

It may be possible with the Studio Mod Loader (by @Maximum_ADHD) but im not too sure lol

1 Like

I wish this was a theme or something. Looks much better than the current UI!

Tiny nitpick: the file ending is .rbxl, not .rblx like you put.

I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS OMGGG

char

1 Like

Sick! I love it. Very modern and clean design, and a nice dark theme, easy on the eyes. 10/10 for me!

Wow reminds me a lot of the new Unreal Engine 5. (Just noticed you put that in the topic under Inspiration). Anyway looks incredible well done. :heart_eyes:

One thing I will say is that I would prefer size and asset info to be part of the properties window instead of a separate one each, would also save space.

This is amazing! It looks so much more user-friendly. Roblox should definitely take a serious look at this imo!

1 Like