Roblox Studio 2.0 Concept Design

Reimagined Roblox Studio Interface

Made by: abcanish123

Greetings! I’m a Roblox developer with some UI design experience. I’ve attempted to redesign the Roblox Studio Interface and this is what I’ve come up with. :wave:

Note: This is a concept and will not be available for use.

In this concept, I’ve implemented a few features that can’t be found on Roblox. These features encourage efficiency and productivity while using Roblox Studio. :zap:

Such features include:

Studio Tabs

Tabs allow us to multitask more efficiently. As a result, we can complete tasks more quickly, increasing our productivity. Furthermore, tabs make switching between tasks without reopening multiple files a breeze.

Children-Sided Explorer

Inspiration

Inspired by @Zac1kio Roblox studio concept design, he added the Children-Sided Explorer feature first. I liked it and decided to include it in my design as well.

It’s inconvenient to navigate through the Explorer in large scenes. To fix this problem, the left side of the Explorer will be used to select the parent, and the right side will display the children. As a result, you’ll be able to find objects in your scene easily, and can keep things organized.

Anyways, I think this wraps things up. Feel free to share your opinion/feedback about the design and features below. :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Cool stuff. The main problems with the new redesigned icons is the icons were less colourful, making it harder to interpret between one another and that a lot of icons have an annoying amount of transparent bits, which make them a lot harder for the eyes to see. If you can, find a way to remove any transparent areas in any of the icons in your design.

1 Like