Configure Group and Create Group now on Mobile

Finally!

Before I had to use the website and request computer type. Now it’s in the app, amazing!

3 Likes

Thank you! This was really needed.

3 Likes

Finally a good update, Good job @Roblox!

2 Likes

Great improvement, nice to see more features being added to mobile.

2 Likes

Thank you do much! I have so many things to do now when I cannot get to pc. This is a true help to me! Question though, will you all consider doing Android studio editing just like iOs has?

1 Like

Oops, I was just messaged saying that managing lower-ranked member ranks did not mean changing role permissions. Please add this as a feature: Ability to change lower-ranked member rank permissions

1 Like

Create a feature request!

3 Likes

Finally!

I’ve been patiently waiting for this to be a thing for a while now, this will probably be extremely useful for many people.

2 Likes

Happy to see this I have been waiting for this to come out just never knew when it would! Super Happy to see this!

1 Like

Does this include developer stats?

3 Likes

You could have already done this on the web browsers on mobile, though this is a great feature to be added for new group developers! :wink:

2 Likes

very cool!
i once in a while created a group in the phone with a hard way. but this made it easier!

1 Like

Finally! I can now add spicy memes into my group descriptions from on mobile!

3 Likes

I’ve been waiting on this for years, finally.

1 Like

Once roblox groups provide the functionality that a discord server brings, more developers will use it in a better fashion. This is a great next step and can’t wait to see more to come.

1 Like

Finally, no longer need to convert to the desktop version! Now we only need the develop and money pages updated - my eyes still burn while checking my income!

3 Likes

This is great.
But when will developers be able to purchase Badges for group games with personal funds? This is a serious hurdle to jump over when it comes to creating new group games on Roblox right now. While you guys are making such great changes to groups this would be a much appreciated update.

6 Likes

Yes, I can actually configure my group and create a group on mobile, without having to go on desktop mode in safari. This helps a ton, before this update it was basically impossible to configure your group, this is probably one of the best updates to ever happen to mobile users.

1 Like

Finally! Now I can change things in my groups on the go! This is going to be an extremely helpful new feature.

1 Like

Unexpected !
I didn’t expect that, but it’s a cool update and maybe I will download the app on my phone to create a group on it.
Keep on the great updates like this one. :clap: