Configure Item now on Mobile

Oh I have been under a rock then oh well that’s nice to hear I didn’t even know about it until now.

1 Like

Yes!! Mobile designers are probably dancing from excitement right now.

One question though, Are we able to upload on mobile easier now? Like without having to bypass the “develop on computer in roblox studio” whenever we go to the development page?

1 Like

You can configure groups from mobile already.

As for games and places, we’ll have to wait until those pages are revamped before they ever have mobile support.

1 Like

Developer stats next? Even with the updated page that came with Premium Payouts it’s still not scaling properly in desktop mode.

incredible update! many players wanted to create shirts on smartphone 10/10 :+1:

Wow! I don’t know if this happened because I filed a feature request awhile back but it seems I predicted it!

2 Likes

This is a nice addition to mobile, However the on-site library has not received an update in years and would be a great addition to mobile.

1 Like

Almost everyday I would have to login on safari, and request desktop mode to configure items. Thankfully due to this wonderful update I’m finally able to stay in app, and get things done faster.

1 Like

Thank you so much the amount of times I’ve needed this!

1 Like

Is this possible by using the Roblox mobile app? If yes, then there’s a problem. On the app you cannot upload pictures (realized that when I tried to make a group). Can we now upload photos?

1 Like

Does this also work with groups?

It’s nice to see these essential features are being ported to mobile for when we’re out and about.
I’ve personally been using web version emulators when necessary but it’s good to see that I won’t need to soon enough! :smiley: Great job!

1 Like

Someone else already asked this question. Here was my answer:

1 Like

Now there’s no need for me to use that terrible desktop site! Great feature and very handy for mobile user, I’m happy to see that roblox is adding features for mobile users.

3 Likes

Lets add more things to mobile which is way better then on a desktop! Mind you I love it and am glade this is part of mobile. But the PC should have really been updated first in my view. More people will use mobile just because it is a way better version then the desktop version is so ugly and way outdated.

1 Like

That’s useful if desktop is not an option at the time.

1 Like

I doubt that’s going to happen due the fact you have to use a mouse.

1 Like

Hey I mean what about Studio for Ipad OS or other tablets?

I meant a lot of the newer-version ones have support for a mouse and a keyboard.

It would also be quite useful for when you’re on the go.
With Roblox showing more support for mobile, I wonder if they’ll also be showing greater support for tablets.

1 Like

This is a great feature. I will definitely be using it.

1 Like

I know it wont happen because, the screen is way to small and how would they delete anything and there keyboard might be to small and etc, so they would be typing very very much slow. There games will just suck so yeah probs wont happen?