Configure Item now on Mobile

Ever wanted to configure items on mobile?
Now you can :tada:
Yep, that’s about it.

Here are some screenshots:

If you see any bugs on the page please let us know :slight_smile:

236 Likes

I always needed to do that because of traveling. YOU ARE APPRAISED!!

19 Likes

FINALLY! Now I don’t have to "Request Desktop Mode’ Just to make simple changes! I appreciate this and thank you so much! :smile:

22 Likes

Awesome! I love how the Roblox Staff keeps adding stuff to the app. Great job!

12 Likes

What’s next? Roblox Studio on mobile devices?

48 Likes

I haven’t thought of doing this but now knowing it was missing in my life, I’m glad it’s here! I’ve been using the mobile app a lot more lately since it was improved, so thank you for this update. =)

7 Likes

YES, finally I have been waiting for this for a long time. :+1: Roblox did a good!

7 Likes

does this include configuring places on mobile again? ever since the main look on mobile was changed, you could never configure place settings because the button to bring it up was not there.

7 Likes

This is brilliant news! Hopefully this also leads to further changes to make other developer areas more mobile-friendly so I can check up on my games and tweak everything on the go, instead of having to resort to desktop mode and connecting a Bluetooth mouse to my phone :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

Hopefully this update can work for groups too!

6 Likes

The lacking configuration features on mobile has been an issue for a while now. It’s nice to see it fixed. I really like the UI, looks clean. Maybe make the buttons a bit bigger and have more scrolling for some of the things? The UI is a bit compact.

2 Likes

Good feature for mobile users, awesome.

2 Likes

I like how this is available on mobile now. Quite handy for mobile users too.

2 Likes

Great to see this has finally been added, though im surprised that it wasn’t added earlier than this. It’ll surely help others with their ability to develop when not at home, or on the go.

2 Likes

This is a very good feature added to ROBLOX. We can finally edit items on the go, or when we do not have enough time to hop on computers. This will definitely make an excellent change to developers that use mobile.

2 Likes

I want to do a lot on mobile. Please keep adding stuff like this.

4 Likes

thanks bitwiseandrea.

hope the noob farms going well!

2 Likes

This is something I have always needed! Thank you so much!

Thank you associates of Roblox, you are setting us devs up for success! Keep up the good work and cheers to a prospering 2020 :beers:

1 Like

Great first step. The next step should be enabling mobile use of configuring games, places, and groups. I forgot groups were added recently, Configure Group and Create Group now on Mobile

Still, games and places would be a great addition as having to enable desktop view is just annoying.

The more you can do on the go, the better.

2 Likes