Connect 2023 Challenge

Any idea as to when the participation prizes will be given out?

Hi everyone, we’ll update you here once the prizes are sent. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hey everyone, the DevRel Virtual Prize Series accessories were successfully sent out!

14 Likes

Thanks again for hosting this amazing event year after year, can’t wait for the next game jam! :tada:

1 Like

Just received all of my devrel items, thanks for hosting

just received it! thanks

Excellent!
One last thing:
Will we be able to receive feedback on our games, such as the strengths and weaknesses of our creations, and how well we did within each of the three categories?

Thank you so much for hosting this event! It was a blast, and seeing as this was my first Connect Challenge, I’m more than looking forward to try it out again next year!

1 Like

Congratulations To Winners , But I Sadly Didn’t Got A DevRel Item

yoooooo, I just received my GoGift card too, thank you!

It may take a while to receive the participant series of the DevRel virtual items, unless you’ve already had them all.

1 Like

Have my Dev rel prize but you seen them half and the connect subclasses can I not more wear and it it’s back at layered clothing but it’s ateum soon thtn I don’t need to wear that

Hm… Why this medal is FACE acessory?
I think it should be FRONT acessory…

1 Like

GG to everyone. Next time we’ll go up higher than ever

Prob is smn remember roblox gonna add an update where you can change position, size of accessories. So this problem can be solved soon

its always been like that, I dont think it’ll be changed

I never knew about this, that sounds neat

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners!!!

Well done to all of the winners. I was just wondering when the DevRel prizes will be given out since I haven’t received anything and I submitted a valid entry.

They have already been awarded, they were put out around a week after the competition ended. I received my winning+participation prizes. I’d recommend contacting ALuma as he hosted Connect 2023, hope this helped.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.