Connect 2023 Challenge

I’m gonna be honest I don’t know how GoGift cards are supposed to work…

Can someone explain :sweat_smile:

Congratulations everyone, all the games I’ve seen are great and 100% deserved the win! :partying_face:

See you next game jam :wave:

4 Likes

it was a fun event i would recommend.

3 Likes

Does anybody know if winners will receive the crown of knowledge? As in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? This is at least how it has worked when this prize series was used. It’s a bit vague regarding that.

Congrats on the winners! Y’all really deserve it

2 Likes

Yes, they will.

1 Like

Try reading GoGift’s FAQs, they’ve written a whole page about redeeming codes.

1 Like

Congrats to the Winners of this years Connect 2023 Challenge. I enjoyed watching the workshops and creating an entry with my group and we did our best. I want to participate the next Connect Challenge in 2024. Thank you to the Event Organizers, Developers, DevRel, and etc. Thank you and congrats. Thank you!

5 Likes

Congrats to those who have won! It was great participating in this challenge! I hope our team won top 25 this time as well, since we didn’t win top 3 and that was what our team won last game jam.

I know this is a bit late, but here is our team’s video: Mirror manor - Video pitch (I spend about 8 hours editing and getting footage for this as well as staying up until 1 am lol)

Working with my team was an amazing experience which led us to know each other better as well as learn from each other. I also tried to join and participate in every english workshop since it was so much fun despite me getting banned from chatting bc I posted a Roblox link to a game , and I learned a lot from it, especially the one about CFrames and about group workflows.

2 Likes

Congratulations Developers! :tada:

2 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! You guys performed really well and I can’t wait to do even better next year!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners I’m have now a team for developing new games we will every year made a new game with the connect game jam now other people in my team can do task where I’m not good can like scripting so I’m have time to learn it and not waste my time with try to fix an not working script and I have an item from the Dev rel soon idk when I’d there a date when we get us Dev rel @Gu4rana @PlanetLumaLee @bri9adeiro I hope my team is in top 25

1 Like

I dont think that there will be a top 25 listed, if there is there wont be any awards/

1 Like

Awesome job, winners! I bet these looked fantastic, but I didn’t have a chance to look at them

1 Like

Just a question, I didn’t receive anything from the DevRel Prize Series, how do I know whether my submission was invalidated and why it was invalidated?

2 Likes

Maybe they still doesnt gave prizes to all, also they said what gonna sending prizes soon. We need just to wait maybe. But i also want to know did the our projects valid

1 Like

I don’t think they’ve sent them out yet. I haven’t gotten any DevRel items and I was a winner, so my submission must be valid.

Not sure why its taking them this long but I guess just wait a bit longer

1 Like

It took like two months to get my prizes last year, you’ll probably have to fill out tax stuff as well

1 Like

Any idea as to when the participation prizes will be given out?

Hi everyone, we’ll update you here once the prizes are sent. Thank you!

5 Likes