Connect 2023 Challenge

Hey I am having alot of issues with your game as many other players as I am seeing. @Tinfloco_Sushi

I love the game. Awsome things you got there.

1 Like

Hi @tinycells !
Our game has an error from Roblox, there is no error in the scripts. I have asked several times about this error but I have not received a response from Roblox. Our game was fully functional prior to this bug.
Thank you.

Thatā€™s something with your game, this Roblox warn appearing in my games too, doesnā€™t affect anything.

1 Like

It has to do something with their facial expressions test thingy

1 Like

I tried many ways to fix the error, even disabled all scripts, but it didnā€™t work.

Well time is up. Thereā€™s really no point. Just keep it as it is. After game jam look into it

1 Like

Your starter character may be destroying, if it is spawning below the FallenPartDestroy height. Check if the spawn position is below that height on Y axis (-500 by default).

2 Likes

What is the FallenPartDestroy?

Had mine submitted about a day ago. I do have a question I had to resubmit twice I think because the video URL wasnā€™t working will this affect anything?

Looks like a lot of other people are posting their games here, so I thought Iā€™d join in! Enjoy! Credit to my teammate @poogah05 for Mobile UI and Logo. Perilous Parallels
Hereā€™s the video pitch if you want to see it too: Perilous Parallels - Video Pitch

1 Like

There is a height below which all parts (including character parts automatically destroy). It should be in the properties when you click on Workspace.

1 Like

Fun game, I was having trouble getting past the red button door on the left side.

1 Like

Hey, my bad. I was really beat and completely forgot to mention that all the sounds in the game arenā€™t ours. Any idea how I can go back and update that in the submission?

Great job all participant I will be sure to try what everyone has made here is also my game (Itā€™s pretty short one since I am solo this) Supported all platform except VR

Thanks! There were a few things I wasnā€™t 100% happy about, but I was the only one doing all of the programming and building for the game and didnā€™t have too much time to polish. Yours is super cool too! If I had to guess, Iā€™d say itā€™ll probably get first place in Most Immersive Experience.

Nice games everyone! Iā€™ll post my experience here as well. It isnā€™t so much of a game as it is an art canvas. Take a Snapshot of your character, and it will coexist in parallel to you forever. You can use the animations provided or use your own and save snapshots of your poses. Use it to tell stories, make funny scenes, etc, etc. Your Snapshots are permanent, and will be loaded as soon as a new server starts.

https://www.roblox.com/games/14271062545/Snapshot

1 Like

Does anyone know when the results will be released?

Donā€™t think Roblox specifically said when. Considering that there are tons of submissions, it can take a while for the results to be announced.

Itā€™s wired I have this issue to but in my game the character spawn correctly

1 Like