Connect 2023 Challenge

Yeah! Im looking forward to the next challenge! This experience was unforgettable, thank you!

2 Likes

Congrats everyone, I appreciate all the support and know I couldn’t have won without all of your’e help! Goodluck on the next one :smiley:

2 Likes

Good job to all the winners, can’t wait for the next one!

1 Like

Congratulations to the winners hope to see y’all next game year or next game jam! :happy3:

2 Likes

i thought pixlz inspect elemented this when he showed me this on discord lol

awesome

3 Likes

these all look crazy, very deserved, good work everybody

5 Likes

Congrats @darkpixlz and team for placing on the leaderboard!

1 Like

Get we an Dev rel prize my team member has change things in the dashboard now the date is changed as in this post the last published date is the end time

Come there a top 25 just I curious wich place my team is ended

Well done everyone, had fun-- gg

1 Like

Gg everybody, I loved lots of these submissions. Very proud of my team for reaching 2nd place.

2 Likes

Yoo!! Congrats all winners!! Loved doing this event!

Glad you guys enjoyed our vid pitch :sunglasses::red_car:

2 Likes

Quick question, do i enter my email address under the dm I got for winning? Id assume thats where I’d post it

Congrats everybody! All the games look so good

1 Like

Congrats all winners! I am very happy that my team was able to get second place, can’t wait for the next one!

2 Likes

Wow! 1st in most unique game? That’s insane!

I made Parallel Pianist not expecting much! It was a very fun game to work on and had lots of fun playing other participants games!

Good job to everyone who participated, can’t wait to see what people will come up with next time around :partying_face::clap:

2 Likes

Just got back from school to find that my team won third place for the video pitch!

It’s awesome to have won something this year and can’t wait to see what’s to come! Congrats to all entries.

4 Likes

Congrats everybody! Is there going to be like top 25 again like last year or nah?

2 Likes

Congratulations all winner I also have fun participate in this too

1 Like

I dont believe so, It would’ve been posted already

2 Likes

Congratulations to all of the winners! I was hoping to win something myself, but these games (and video pitches) are awesome! I do plan to continue working on my game nevertheless. Hopefully we can all compete again next year! :grin:

3 Likes