Connect 2023 Challenge

Thats just only my theory idk what it can be

2 Likes

I didnā€™t use the toolbox assets and tried to disable all scripts and it still doesnā€™t work :confused:

2 Likes

Can it be an game settings issue?

2 Likes

Is it obligatory for all participants of the contest to have a minimum ā€œmemberā€ on the developer forum? Or is it enough to just have an account?

1 Like

Having an account is enough! You donā€™t need to have the member role.

2 Likes

You can resubmit it, and only the last one will be considered.

1 Like

Yes, you can resubmit it. All team members must have a DevForum account!

1 Like

What the approximate time when we got results?

1 Like

You just need to have a DevForum account!

2 Likes

I have one more question. Is there any way to know for sure if our team is registered? Maybe somewhere there is a list of registered commands?

1 Like

If you completed the form, your submission was sent!

1 Like

I have a question, is it required for me to speak on the video thing? (im a solo dev) I canā€™t speak english fluently soā€¦ can i only add a subtitle on my video presentation about my game?

1 Like

Hey everyone!

You have one hour to submit your game. Make sure all your team members have a DevForum account and that your game is set to public!

We canā€™t wait to see what you have created :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Perfect! Thanks for reaching out!

1 Like

Iā€™m not gonna be able to submit ours which sucks.

Iā€™ve been left in the dark about whatā€™s happening with our game :sob:, itā€™s in an incomplete state, I forgot that it was ending today so I couldnā€™t even make a video pitch.

2 Likes

Just submitted our game, good luck to everyone participating!

1 Like

Have submitted our game

Has already play some games for the game jam jou can search it with ā€œconnect 2023ā€ then you find some

1 Like

You mean submit in the questionary what we complete? Or thats need something else?

1 Like

Just submitted, hopefully itā€™s not too bad. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

One click away from submission

1 Like