Connect 2023 Challenge

I am not participating. Sorry.

Hey developers,

This is a quick reminder that these are the last few hours to submit your entry! You have until tomorrow, August 7 at 10 AM PT to complete the submission survey.

Good luck!
Developer Engagement Team

6 Likes

Got mine submitted! Can’t wait to see who wins and play their games! Good luck to everyone! :grin:

Edit: Any idea when the winners will be announced?

1 Like

I waited for a new game jam for 5 months and i only just now found about this game jam, now that its ending :frowning:.

Remember: if you just open studio it already shows as changed, so dont open the game in studio after August 7 10AM or the game will probably get disqualified.

You can just inform them. You don’t need to add the links

Yes, it can be from a group too

Can you still get participation prizes if you do not have a video made in time?
My group put lots of work into our game but it doesnt look like we will have a video in time.

May the video 3 sec longer then 2 mins

I have already test some games for the game jam you can search “connect 2023” or " connect 2023 game jam" then you find some games

God , thanks what i opened studio on 6th of August :fearful:

Thats nice thanks for information!

Hey, Is it allowed to send two submissions?

If I submitted the form for Connect 2023 Challenge but my teammate is not verified on DevForums am I able to resubmit?

What means verified on Dev forum is it that you can make topics and react to topics

Yes, that is what verified on DevForums means.

Oh there two members on my team not

I have this error:

The StarterCharacter dies every second and it has no character parts.
I read that it is a Roblox bug there is nothing I can do to fix it, can I still participate?
Thanks.

1 Like

You’ll still receive the participation rewards if it’s not the whole game that’s broken. Some part of the game must be functional to receive any prizes/rewards.

1 Like

My game doesn’t work because of that bug :confused:

2 Likes

Ima think what something disabling humanoid to spawn, it maybe be can an virus or system what you maded

2 Likes