Controller Cursor not showing on PC Player App

Hello support team, I set up an xbox controller to my Windows 11 PC today and everything seems to be running smoothly except for one thing… there’s no cursor (the white dot)

I have tried playing numerous “experiences” using it and all is working fine except for the cursor is not showing including when using click detectors, however, the regular arrow cursor does show when I use the mouse.
The last post I could find relating to to this is here, although that says it was resolved.

I have tried the controller in a playtest in studio and the cursor is showing, same with the Windows Store version of the roblox player app, so it seems it’s only the “main” player that’s having an issue.

I have restarted the computer and uninstalled and re-installed the applications to see if that made any difference, but sadly no change.

System specs:
CPU: Intel(R) Core™ i5-10400F CPU @ 2.90GHz
Memory: 32.0 GB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060

If there’s any more information you may need do not hesitate to let me know and I’ll be more than happy to supply it.

Thanks in advance, Aidan

4 Likes

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and we will update you when we have further information!

Thanks for the report!

2 Likes

Hi, sorry to bother you, but has there been any news as I’m still encountering this even now 6 months later?