Controller cursor is no longer respecting the “MouseIconEnabled” property bug has returned

Already posted about this before but it looks like it’s returned back: Controller cursor is no longer respecting the "MouseIconEnabled" property

JUST A COPY AND PASTE OF LAST POST:

Just to get some confusion out the way, I am not talking about the Controller UI cursor:

I am talking about this one, it comes up when you connect a controller and replaces the MnK mouse cursor:

Now that I got that out of the way I can begin.

The controller cursor is now no longer respecting the MouseIconEnabled property found in UserInputService.

This is affecting all platforms Roblox is available on.

Very easy to reproduce: Run UserInputService.MouseIconEnabled = false via a script or studio console > Connect a controller and press a button > Cursor will still be visible

I ran the MouseIconEnabled = false in a loop to see if you had to toggle off after you switch to controller and that’s not the case.

I went through my old footage to see if maybe this was a thing back then and it wasn’t.

I’ve tested it in other games just to make sure it’s not just a my game problem and can confirm it occurs in all games.

1 Like

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

4 Likes

Hi Marshy, thanks for the report again! This should should be resolved.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.