Cool Stylized Tree Feedback!

Hi!
I just made som cool stylized trees, and would like some feedback! Please take the following in your feedback:

1. Any color changes, even the slightest ones
  2. Any shape/size changes, even the slightest ones
  3. And texture changes, even the slightest ones.

Thanks!

25 Likes

they just look like you put textures on a block which probably is what you did but it looks awful, I would probably add individual leaves near the edges (just a couple) so it look less kinda flat (I just dunno how to explain what looks off) also if you’re gonna stylize the leaves, maybe add a stylized tree trunk texture too (and change the colors so it looks more easy on my eyes)

2 Likes

No words, same exact reply like my man @sam_0987654321best did…

I really like the colors and textures you have selected. It definitely looks low poly and I overall adore this. Great job! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i feel like i should increase leaf size perhaps? But tbh i like this style.

1 Like

also, that’s kind of the point.HOW TO MAKE STYLIZED TREES! | ROBLOX Studio / Blender - YouTube
look at this
similar approach

1 Like

Love the style! Very interesting, although the trunk and braches look a bit weird. But the leaves are nice.

3 Likes

Nice tree. How long did it take to make?

2 Likes

Good work! But me feel some really coloruf look textures(not trunk)

2 Likes

They look pretty cool! Way better than I could make, but I think you should change the shape of the model the leaf textures are on.

1 Like

each took around 5 minutes, 10 minutes lol.

I got used to the method, so I’m faster.

hm, interesting. Into what shape exactly?

Probably a oval or maybe a wavy circle, something like this would look cool.

hm.
well, it would be hard for me to change. it took me a few hours in total to get that done ;-;

so I should make it more round, basically?

yeah, would look pretty good if it was round.

I am definitely not a pro modeler, but I think those trees look really good! Some of the branches look a little funky though…but if you made a park with these, that would be cool!

2 Likes

I think that in a game, this could work if you’re going for a cartoony kind of style, and for me personally, this does work. But I doubt that this kind of design would work for everyone.

1 Like

In my opinion, the one in the video looks much better than yours.