CornerPro, A plugin that you may have never seen

Hmm thats weird. Are there any bugs in the output?

3 Likes

No, I’m just throwing the benchmark results and informing other people what abusing of this trick could do. I’m not saying this resource is bad, just pointed out the “basic” information because looks like you don’t know how the renderer worked.

2 Likes

You can use this source if it still persist.

2 Likes

does this not hurt the performance of the game?

2 Likes

Another one with the same thing. It doesn’t. Me and someone else had such a long argument over this. It does not and can not as GUI elements dont take up much space on your ram OR your CPU. Go try it your self. Use 800 gui elements in a game and then tell me does it lag?

3 Likes

Proof:

8,000 frames and well no lag!
@gato_todomenso.

No, I do not have a pc with like rtx 4090 or a core i9 13900kf with 64 gigs of ram. Mine is like just decent. a ryzen 7 3700 16 gigs of ram and a well GTX 1660 super. People I am sure have wayy better specs than that.

3 Likes

still, i would rather a have cleaner UI than a messy one with 4 elements in it

2 Likes

Its your choice really! If you want “cleaner” gui go ahead have it. Like I care. Go ahead. Make images.

2 Likes

fixed it, it was a client side issue, also does it only work for frames?

2 Likes

:neutral_face:

you don’t have to sound rude.

8 Likes

My reply has been linked too.

Also @gato_todomenso is kinda right. Around 40000-45000 invisible frames is when lag starts becoming noticeable after the fps has dropped significantly (its not any better for fps capped users since fps cap restricts hardware use for the program).

3 Likes

yoo nice i have a GTX 1650 super

3 Likes

basically it works for all.

I am not sounding rude. I am tired of all the replies saying the same thing.

Who is even going to use 40k frames?

Nice.

4 Likes

me

(Except for the fact that I don’t care about development on this platform anymore as I have switched to Unity)

3 Likes

how can you be using unity at this time :skull:

6 Likes

Maybe because it doesn’t affect me yet? Got a problem with that?

3 Likes

Wait what. 40k frames? Are you serious? Also nice you joined unity, I am also thinking of joining it as it can be useful when I wanna work with AAA game devs.

2 Likes

using 9 slice is way more performance friendly and is easier

3 Likes

Sure sure, Not for everyone though. And no performance wise both are same as how many corners is the average person even gonna use? From my calculations you would use this plugin atleast 5 times in one game thats just 40 more gui elements out of which 20 are invisible and just 20 would be actually taking some space.

4 Likes

I completely forgot about this feature :confused:

though you would need to upload bajillions of images because of that, and some could be rejected by moderation, also did you not read this:

2 Likes