CornerPro, A plugin that you may have never seen

Image labels… Thats not at all hard but would be hard for me due to well a heck ton of other things. But Ill make sure that request of yours gets full filled!

2 Likes

its not that big of a deal if its like 5 things using this special shape so what’s the big deal? why do people online find a way to complain about literally everything.

2 Likes

Why people in forums always find a way to revive an old post without a valid reason? If you didn’t notice, the post is 5 months old.

He does have a point though. But, I do agree that he could have simply sent you a dm rather then reviving a 5 months old post.

well womp womp, what do you want me to tell you?

and technically i was saying this to prove that your plugin is good and it does help people like me with ui. so thanks for making it.

Can you stop adding on to this post? It clearly shows that you want to add on and continue fighting even know it has no use. You are clearly being ridiculous right now.

Now, before you continue let me just get to your understandings.

The owner of this plugin is clearly a UI Designer and knows way more then you know, so I suggest you let the man say what’s right and what is wrong on networking wise. On the other hand, yes you can obviously give feedback and say what’s right and wrong on other elements within the plugin, but he cleared networking up so you can be quite about that.

For your understandings, if a frame is visible, it will not affect the game that much. Especially since GUIs are 2d, on the other hand parts are 3d, so they may cause lag because rendering is more difficult to put within Roblox Networking.

And now, for the conclusion, I suggest you ignore this post, otherwise I will flag you for starting fights that are not needed. This can cause many problems. Thank you.

Apologies for spelling mistakes, I am on mobile right now.

Well. Thanks for saying that I suppose and no problem?