Corrupt Future Cone [Fixed]

I cannot get to this item’s sale page what so ever.

Everytime I click it, it goes to the Catalog. If I put it through Google, goes to the Catalog. Re-opened Chrome, goes to Catalog. It’s only this hat. Whether I click on it from the Catalog, someone’s inventory, or their currently wearing bar. My friends aren’t able to click on it either. It appears the page is corrupted.

1 Like

Update: Me and my friends got it from Microsoft Edge but can’t get to the page via Google Chrome.

On Firefox Quantum, can confirm.

Works fine with Google Chrome for me.

What Chrome version do you both have? @ChipioIndustries @GeorgeOfAIITrades

I’m on Chrome too. If I click the link above (which is just a link on my screen to the Roblox Catalog) it takes me to the Corrupt Future Cone page.
If I go to the Catalog however and try to click on the Corrupt Future Cone link I end up on the same Catalog page.

64-bit 63.0.3239.132

I end up on the catalog either way.

EDIT: Seems to have been fixed, both lead me correctly to the page.

Mixed results for me; clicking the link above redirects to catalogue 50% of the time, and to the item’s page the other 50% of the time. Using Chrome 64.0.3282.137 on Android 6.0.1; SM-J710GN.

Now I get both leading me to the catalog page.
Haven’t logged out of Roblox but getting different results?

Two options;
Roblox does a joke as it’s actually named “corrupted future cone”.
Or that there is somehow a bug with that hat.

1 Like

I put money on the latter. Preventing someone from spending Robux shockingly sounds out of character for Roblox.

1 Like

@Hippie_ofDoom forwarded this bug a few hours ago to the web team. It’s been fixed afaik (been working for me for hours now, wasn’t working earlier but when he forwarded it it was fixed).

Please don’t hurt me for using discord

1 Like

Still doesn’t work for me trough Chrome, so the bug is obviously not fixed.

Did work for first time right now, maybe their update took some time?

That’s really odd.

Roblox seemed to have messed up their item API a bit last night with those items. They all released at once and you had to try workarounds to get to them.

Hopefully this doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s Chrome’s fault what that happened. Probably some issues Roblox had.

1 Like

It’s not a Chrome issue if I couldn’t get on with Firefox.

2 Likes