Corrupted File? / Autosave not working?

Does this mean it’s corrupted or? “Error” can be so vague to me. Thanks to Autosave I’d only be losing a night’s work, but it’d still be nice if I didn’t lose anything. So please check this out, an admin, in the meantime I’ll be working on something else and paying attention to this thread:

Restarted my comp and it’s still happening. I admit that last night I held the power button for 5 seconds to shutdown because my computer was getting an unusual and long period of slowness during game development, and was bloody tired…so I just did the power button insta-shutdown. I saved the File and then powered off. I’m not sure if I closed Studio before I powered off, maybe it’s linked to that?

Also, if Autosave worked like it claims, I’d only be losing about 5 minutes of work. I was working until 5am from idkpm, constantly clicking Save throughout, but somehow the Autosave only has a save of the File at 11pm the same night. Did I do something wrong? I’ve got it set it to 5 minute Autosave intervals.

“omg people will see my name if I don’t mark out the path omg must go extra mile to mark it out!”

-_-

that was scary

K DREW

What did the artist name his son?

Drew

What is drew backwards?

werd

Why did the girl fall off the swing?

She had no arms

they were yummy

Bump

Only 17 views??

Only 18 and not sure if auto save works on me, as i never use it xD

Because i hate to be re making things, if my studio crashes and the file get’s corrupted.

Why must the file get corrupted… this could’ve lost months of work, I kind of dodged a bullet here

The place has LOADS of CSG models in it, so since it errored I think it may be helpful in finding any CSG bugs

EDIT: The Autosave bug is something I think is also worth addressing too