" Could not save. Please check content for moderation and try again. " Translation Problem

Pretty sure that this is a wrong topic for this, but I literally have no idea where is game translator support topic or category.

So, every time I change the game name’s translation, this appears. Which never happened to me before 2-3 months ago.
No matter what words I put, it will appear as usual.

Even I blank the text to translate’s box, it still appears.
Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 12.42.28 PM

Please help, thanks.

1 Like

Can you confirm that this also happens when you copy and paste the original name into the box?

1 Like

Yes, I’ve tried to do that, and then it still appears.

I was only able to reproduce the bug on a few games. This bug has been reported before, you can check out this post for more information:

The only solution I found in the post if to remove the emojis, I also tried that with my game but it doesn’t resolve the issue. Anyways, hope this helps.

1 Like

Having the same issue. I have enabled auto translation for French. I am new to game translations, but apparently it translates the game title into the game description. I want to change it back. My game shows the game tilte in the game description for French now and I can not do anything about it.

1 Like

It must have been translated by someone. The announcement regarding Automatic Translation mentions that automatic translation will “only be translating in-game string content”.
You can try accessing the topic included in my previous reply to see if anything can help to resolve your issue.

1 Like