Could roblox include this option?

what I mean is that when a person makes a topic they have the option that a specific person cannot comment on that topic since there are people who say silly contributions to fill the topic and the moderators take time to react since it is not easy for them to respond to so many reports at once
in summary:
I make a topic and I forbid him to speak to someone specific with the @ which will help make the topic more efficient

Why do I propose this?
yesterday I made a topic whose category was “script support” and someone came to post on the topic without knowing anything about scripts to say the same as I explained but added something additional if you don’t understand me take a look to my topic:

and the one who came to post in my topic was a guy that I only see in development discussions and never contributing to the forum, therefore I would like to completely remove him from my topics and not comment on the topics that I say

If you don’t agree with me, just SAY IT, it’s a development discussion, so I want you to oppose me to discuss it peacefully…
If you are a Roblox staff and you received a complaint about this topic, read:
I am not asking that they do it as soon as possible nor do I demand a new update, I just want to know what the developers of the forum think

List item

Did you know that you can mute people and the. You can’t see any topics bro replies from them? Also I know you are talking about me

1 Like

I’m not talking about you, I’m not talking about other people haha, what I mean is that that person can’t even touch my topic, they can only see it and now so that other people are not affected

What you say is correct but if I silence that person I will not be able to defend my arguments since other people would be influenced because that person says things and affects the subject…
Imagine if you were silenced and you start saying that
A moderator would arrive and delete the topic because I did not defend my arguments
but otherwise
If I prevent you from commenting on this topic, you could not say anything about it, you could only give hearts to the publications and that’s it

wouldn’t it be useful?

This goes in forum features not development discussion

Yes but I would also be able to flag the topic without any problem

i already asked for something similar and I found that you can mute and ignore users

uhh here is the topic

2 Likes

let’s see stay on the beach without sunscreen to see if it doesn’t burn

That’s because of the heat, it the sun doesn’t burn, I’m not gonna get into science now because we are not allowed to talk about this in the DevForum

Could roblox include this option?

Please title your posts descriptively. It’s impossible to grasp what your topic is about before clicking into it and reading the whole thing.

4 Likes