Crazed | Experienced Builder

Also, you and @Logimite have commented the most on my posts :rofl:

Probably my 3rd favorite builder of all time.

Besides asimo and the purple sparkle time fedora guy if you know who Iā€™m talking about youll get what I mean :smirk:

4 Likes

How much was the Zepplin priced at? I just want a basic scale.

Iā€™ve on this portfolio like 54 timesā€¦

small world or maybe i just need to hire you and its some kind of fate thing. time to go to my secret gift card stash

3 Likes

That was a medium build, so my client paid 1,000 Robux. :+1:

4 Likes

Wow that is underpriced. Raise your prices!

6 Likes

I donā€™t even understand why I read portfolio posts as I have little robux but amazing job man!

3 Likes

hm he seems like a really good dev and canā€™t wait to see what he can make in the future.

5 Likes

Iā€™d recommend closing down archimedes just to snap a better picture if you can.

3 Likes

I agree with you! I can not wait to see his new builds!

2 Likes

Amazing and kind! Worked with him and he was very kind and understanding! Suggest hiring him!

3 Likes

The UFO build is simply stunning beyond belief!! Youā€™re gonna make it far soon my friend.

3 Likes

Those were from 2017, I plan on redoing them sooner or later since Iā€™ve grown better at modeling them over quarantine. Thanks for the compliment!

2 Likes

Really Amazing person and a talented builder.
My best wishes are always with you

3 Likes

Seeā€¦whatā€™s great about this guy is that heā€™s talented, open-minded, and has a sense of humor! Heā€™s also very willing to give you suggestions on your builds when youā€™re in the WAYWOC posts.

In other words, the name ainā€™t misleading. Heā€™s crazed good! Thatā€™s a terrible pun.

5 Likes

Looks epic! Really love it, man!

3 Likes

do you have discord? add me PearlLilac#8718

3 Likes

Hey there! Iā€™m currently closed from taking commissions and I do not have Discord. I hope you understand. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

what?? mid poly builder for hire? whatā€™s that mean?

3 Likes

If you have Discord, add me pls at AndreiMattPonayaDF#0196 (Not for commisions though :wink:)

4 Likes

Hey dude!

We should totally link, I need to talk to you about some stuff dev related. Can you add me at Turtlee#6306?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a bit sad, well hope you come back soon brick! 10/10 Builder.

Ur da best builda in da whole wordla

4 Likes