Crazed | Experienced Builder

@Crazedbrick1 did great work. Worked efficiently, updated with pictures regularly, and gave a great outcome. Highly recommend!

3 Likes

Can we just give a round of applause, no, a standing ovation to how FREAKING good this guy is? From his sense of humor to his HYPER QUALITY builds, I would HEAVILY recommend him.

100% Vouch.

6 Likes

I admire your work my dude, if thereā€™s a day that I stop being broke and actually get some Robux to hire someone to build maps for my game, youā€™re the first person Iā€™m going to hire.

3 Likes

I really wish you were availableā€¦

:slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

I wish I was open was well! I should be back open at the start of summer break! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Very nice builds! I really like the Wooden Office build.

2 Likes

These builds are the best! How do you have so much motivation!?!

2 Likes

I get all my motivation by looking at builders who are better than me and comparing myself to them. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:rofl: That seems like a good way of getting fired up to be productive lol

2 Likes

But oh noes, @Crazedbrick1 has no discord.

5 Likes

I see your a pretty good builder but one thing you should really work on is detail if your going for a mid - poly art style.

2 Likes

No discord? Thatā€™s surprising, thereā€™s a whole new world out there thatā€™s waiting for you!!!

3 Likes

Hello!

Just dropping in, your work is amazing, Iā€™m looking forward to seeing your work in the future.

2 Likes

wait can i hire you know are u open

1 Like

I donā€™t think so, it says so on the post.

2 Likes

Excited for the new build!

:eyes:

3 Likes

i thought you could build?

._.

3 Likes

Amazing builds! They are so cool.

1 Like

Your work is amazing! The large showcase reminds me of the hours I used to spend playing Prison Life for some reasonā€¦

Nice work! You would totally be my first pick if I want to start another project.

2 Likes

Sometimes even builders need to hire developers ;-;

4 Likes