Crazed | Experienced Builder

Yeah, I’m not allowed to use it, so I can only contact people over the Developer Forum, Twitter, or Guilded.

4 Likes

Does RAR also accept submissions with meshes modeled in blender, or is it solely a part-building group?

1 Like

They accept people who use meshes, as someone from RAR. Its Discord server has a mix of part users and mesh users.

2 Likes

Select a model, click on the plugin and click on a surface of a part.

1 Like

Alright, thanks. I kinda figured that out along the way but it’s nice to see people helping old replies.

2 Likes

Hello Crazed!
I know I am a bit late to this but, I am absolutely loving your building style. I saw your builds and, upon seeing what you have made, and the sheer quality and effort you put into it, I immediately fell in love with your building style. Your builds are unique, and they look great! You are truly talented and have so much potential as a builder on ROBLOX- You have an eye for design and the details are immaculate. You are great at what you do, keep it up!

I don’t exactly have the funds right now to hire you, plus you are not open now anyways- But when I can, I will. Hopefully for now this honest feedback is enough! Good luck with your Roblox Architects building event! :smiley:

2 Likes

@Crazedbrick1 is one of the best builders out there! He is extremely fast, good at communication and is extremely nice! I would recommend hiring crazed, he is also an amazing friend!

1 Like

From being one of the most gifted and accomplished builders I’ve known (and maybe even of our time) to being one of my great friends that has been more than a big pleasure knowing, he is a diligent mid poly builder who puts his best efforts and time into whatever task he is given or any event he participates in.

His build-style is unique to himself and that’s one of the many things I find interesting about CrazedBrick1. He has an eye for design and quality, and he will not let you down when it comes to the builds he can make.

Hire him when you can, because if I were making a game, the first builder that’d come to my mind would be @Crazedbrick1.

he is also good at phantom forces

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I can’t contribute much to this review, but I hope whatever I put in is sufficient.

CrazedBrick1 seems like a very talented and kind builder. His builds are great. I really do like the style.

If you’re looking for a builder, I would recommend CrazedBrick1. Then you can boast about how you’ve talked to him before, as a bonus. :sweat_smile:

Good luck Crazed (on future builds and commissions)!

1 Like

Very nice portfolio! You are an amazing builder! keep improving your skills and never stop learning. Your work is definitely worth a large payment.
:star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

I think your confusuing “low-poly” with cartoony style. Low-poly could be both realistic style or cartoony style.low-poly just means it uses not that much polygons. From the pictures that @Crazedbrick1 provided it looks like that he is a low to mid poly realistic builder.

2 Likes

Let’s be clear, that message was in december of last year, I assume Crazed’s Portfolio title said Low Poly Builder back then.

1 Like

No, it was still mid poly. The detail in my models were lower through, but not enough to be considered low poly.

3 Likes

A good person with amazing talent. No need for much words since his work pretty much speaks for himself. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

498 edits bro… :flushed:
Anyways, great guy, great builder, what more do you want?

3 Likes

okay lemme get this stated,
Central Time is one hour off of EST time so add that one hour to EST
that equals 7pm
also crazedbrick is very much a kind-loving Person, he works fast, is le epic
also @CheekyPine is right about everything else
@Crazedbrick1 is very cool gamer pro.

2 Likes

Before the post gets archived, just want to say Crazed is a great builder. Building skills are great, and prices are cheap (in need of a big raise lol) from I have seen.

4 Likes

You’re perfecto! I’d like an gasa4 like house, if i end up purchasing from you.

1 Like

Just requested a build from @Crazedbrick1 , and with the prior reviews I cant wait to see it!

3 Likes

all i can say is crazed is one of a kind, we love him.
in honor i’ve made a meme
download (12)
we’d do anything for our boy crazed

18 Likes