Crazed | Experienced Builder

Thanks for backing me up bro :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Nice Builds!! they look super good my friend!! :smiley:

1 Like

Damn, these look fantastic! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hello @Crazedbrick1! I know you’ve been closed for quite some time now, and I’ve been wondering, when you will be open again? I’m sure there are lots of people who can’t wait to hire you!

1 Like

If everything goes smoothly, I should be back open on June 1st! I’ll update my portfolio with that Information!

2 Likes

Wow I can’t believe that only now I saw this.
When I make my own game I will definitely hire you! (If I have the budget to do so :sob:)

2 Likes

I would recommend Crazed, he seems to be an amazing builder and I see no flaws with him, his prices or his services.

also how on the lords name did you make this have such high reflectance?!

S H I N Y F L O O R

2 Likes

I reflected the build using this plugin and I made the floor slightly transparent.

6 Likes

Thats good to hear! Now I have 25 days until no school and can develop more!

1 Like

I’ve never been able to figure out how that plugin works. All of stravant’s plugins are great, but that’s the one I’ve always wanted to figure out.

1 Like

Now this is a better price and the availability is open again instead of seeing the availability is closed almost everyday.

1 Like

You definitely should use references to make sure that the design is accurate and that it keeps proper proportions.

1 Like

Big fan, amazing work once again from Crazed, you kinda inspired me to get focused on building!

1 Like

I am confused are you open or are you not?
But good portfolio. Love your work

1 Like

My portfolio says I am closed. :+1:

k just making sure.

Why are you closed anyways?

1 Like

I’m closed because I’m working on a submission for a building event. I want to focus on that fully. :+1:

3 Likes

What building event? Lol I want to see if I can enter.

1 Like

You have to be a member of the Roblox Architects to participate. You can also find more information in their Discord server.

3 Likes

Yeah, their Discord server is extremely helpful, any admin or even members are happy to help you even if you’re not part of RAR!

1 Like