Crazed | Experienced Builder

Before the post gets archived, just want to say Crazed is a great builder. Building skills are great, and prices are cheap (in need of a big raise lol) from I have seen.

4 Likes

You’re perfecto! I’d like an gasa4 like house, if i end up purchasing from you.

1 Like

Just requested a build from @Crazedbrick1 , and with the prior reviews I cant wait to see it!

3 Likes

all i can say is crazed is one of a kind, we love him.
in honor i’ve made a meme
download (12)
we’d do anything for our boy crazed

18 Likes

Before the post gets archived, just want to say Crazed is a great builder. Building skills are great, and prices are cheap (in need of a big raise lol) from I have seen.

It’s 25 September now, next Friday is the end

3 Likes

Next year is the time I can expect to not get any commissions.

3 Likes

You normally get commissions every day?

No way. I get about 1-2 messages every two weeks on the Developer Forum. I’ll have the solely rely on Twitter for jobs. (Which will be a pain) :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

asks why is he a neko
why?

4 Likes

Nice Work, also good to see those big builds.

1 Like

Perhaps a bit earlier. It’s 12:43 on the 26th for California, so Talent Hub is getting locked on October 1st.

That means you have about 4 days, 11 hours 17 minutes left to go until your commissions walk off a cliff.

3 Likes

As an extension to the point above, you do realise you need a new portfolio, as #collaboration is getting fully deleted sometime in December 2021

1 Like

I’m planning on making a portfolio website at some point. If that doesn’t work, I’d have to rely on Twitter. :cold_face:

2 Likes

Copy and paste your portfolio into either a .txt file, or just post it on bulletin board and say it’s for talent hub.

(Roblox: powering imagination and removing categories that have been useful for years on end for no reason)

6 Likes

Due to Roblox apparently having no idea what is good for us developers, this portfolio will soon be gone. Well, I just want to say, before this is gone, @Crazedbrick1 is an extremely talented builder. I hope you’ll still get commissions after Roblox’s attempt to stop you and other developers from getting them.

6 Likes

Not commissioned him, but he’s cool. I admire his work a lot and please commission him more often so he doesn’t have to turn to Twitter. :+1:

2 Likes

Totally agree, I am legit stopping because the talent hub isn’t an option for me.
Before this is thanos snapped, I wanted to say that I ordered a bridge from him and it will look awesome based on past stuff!

3 Likes

Hello, developers.

I have never posted in #collaboration before, and this will be my first, last, and only post in #collaboration.

We all know that tomorrow, this category will be locked forever. Before it all goes down, I want to take a moment to talk about one of the most inspirational developers on #collaboration.

Crazed is one of the most talented builders on Roblox, and it’s sad to see this very well-known portfolio along with others, filled with hard work and creations, get locked and deleted.

Before I end this post, if any portfolio deserves to be archived and saved forever, it’s this one.

5 Likes

Collaboration is getting locked anytime now, when a Roblox staff wakes up.

Crazedbrick is clearly an exceptional mid poly builder and he’s also an amazing person. It’s almost upsetting how these portfolios are going away. I wish him the best of luck once this section is locked.

Rest in peace collaboration.

2 Likes

Your wish has been granted @Friendly4Crafter

https://archive.ph/cMNS1

3 Likes