Crazy 8s Changelog

Crazy 8's Thumbnail

This post contains the changelog for Crazy 8s.

Play | Credits | Twitter | Group

Last updated: 2023-10-03T09:55:00Z

Crazy 8s was previously Roblox Uno

FAQs & More Info

What happened to my passes that I bought?

• They’ve all been transferred to the new game. You will not lose anything from this change.

What about my data (wins, badges, etc)?

• All data is transferred to the new game including wins, badges, etc. To get the new badges you’ll have to join the game.

Is this still Roblox Uno?

• In essence, yes. Roblox Uno has been rebranded to Crazy 8s, the game that uno was based upon due to legal issues.

For more info, please see What happened to Roblox Uno?

If you have any questions, concerns, requests, or otherwise useful insight feel free to message me here or on any of our other social medias.

The Great Migration

Released: 2023-07-06T06:23:00Z

Data is back! ALL data from Roblox Uno has been migrated over. You should see a popup like the one below when you join. You might have to wait a few minutes depending on load. If you encounter any issues, please reach out to us on twitter or discord! Your data is backed up, but something might have failed in the transfer process. Update 2023-07-12: no data transfer issues have occurred yet, so I’m going to presume everything is great.

???:

• Added bagel badge. i’m hUnGRy nOW, tHAnks -Thattimothy

New features:

• Players now also show display names instead of just usernames
  • You can now play while your wins are loading! Roblox outages or delay in data fetching won’t make you wait at the loading screen anymore!
  • Wins are now formatted with commas. After 5 years, you can now see 5,000 instead of 5000. Wow.
  • NPCs have been named! NPC_1 didn’t feel right
  • NPC computer tag now shows robot icon

Bug fixes:

• Fixed leaderboards never updating. You should be able to see updates every 5 minutes.
  • NPCs no longer sometimes crash after 15 +4s are played in a row on Chaos mode + Stacking. I hate working on this codebase lol.

Older Updates

Minor adjustment

Released: 2023-06-23T06:51:00Z

• Buffed Reverse Reverse
  • Buffed +4 Mania
  • Made CHAOS also add a stupid amount of +4s
  • Fixed NPCs learning levitation (sort of)
Release

Released: 2023-06-22T02:00:32Z

• New cards
  • Made Bob not get angry at you for no reason
  • Revamped Hardcore → CHAOS, now gives 5 seconds for every move instead of -5 from 15
  • Added more win badges
FAQs

Is this still Roblox Uno?

• This is essentially just a rebrand, with a few minor changes. The help section has updated rules. I can guarantee if you enjoyed Roblox Uno, you’ll enjoy Crazy 8s just as much if not more!

Do passes transfer over?

• Yes!

Do wins transfer over?

• Yes!

Much Older Updates

Updates before the release of Crazy 8s can be found on the Roblox Uno Changelog.

3 Likes