Creations Page Public Beta šŸ¤­

Cool! But will you be able to create images/audio with this new thing?

Oh I donā€™t like this
I much prefer a list that shows the full name of something + some statistics + direct buttons to edit in multiple ways

Idk, this seems like a giant leap backwards in UX- generally speaking the unmodified Roblox website outside of the Games/ Catalog tab is dreadful to use because it simultaneously shows too little in too large of quantities. Thumbnails upon thumbnails with real functionality for anything hidden behind multiple layers of identical looking pages with that ā€œwindow-shoppingā€ delivery

If this rolls out I canā€™t wait for a plugin to come and fix it!

6 Likes

Thatā€™s amazing! But ā€œResourcesā€ font is a bit smallā€¦

1 Like

Another key form of protection is adding a pin prompt. In all honesty though, I think archiving an item does the job without permanently doing damage if anything was to happen.

The first thing I noticed is that it didnā€™t take 100 years to load the page :heart:

Performance is something I care about more than anything. But it looks super clean too. Nice work. I think the only critique Iā€™d give currently is that the styling for active tabs is hard to distinguish from non-active tabs (just a bit bolder than others).

6 Likes

What! This made me so surprised by the fact that it looks so neat and can make developers gain more productivity, we needed this and I thank you guys for the hard work. Itā€™s just so aesthetic in some way.

1 Like

Wow, this is really nice and easy for us to sort our games in terms of models and stuff.

On one side, I kinda miss the good old Roblox Develop Page tho

1 Like

This is honestly great! I still recommend for Roblox to keep the old page because some people still love it. Maybe add an edit button near the game so we can edit the games faster? Like the old page!

Iā€™m kinda like these updates out of the blue lol
Good luck guys!

7 Likes

Omg this is incredible! Thank you to the team for creating this!

1 Like

Omg I absolutely love this. And best thing about is that it works on my phone!!! I love the sleek design, and ofc the dark theme!

2 Likes

Looks great, a much needed update to the creations page.

2 Likes

Donā€™t hate me but I find the entire website quite infuriating, not just because of the top app bar, but also the designs not completely following Robloxā€™s CSS styleguide.

Ripples are nice, but, we donā€™t have that in the styleguide.

Out of context, was this in angular? (I havenā€™t checked webpacks yet)

In my opinion, its horribly made, not only itā€™s not following the styleguide, but the top app bar just messed up the interfaceā€™s hierarchy.

4 Likes

This is not a problem for me as I love dark theme, but if the user has light theme selected, will you make the new creator hub page light themed aswell? since its rn dark for everyoneā€¦

1 Like

The custom right-click is a little buggy, if you right click on a game itā€™s right click menu will override the default one until you close it completely

Otherwise, to me this seems like a massive upgrade from that old Create page we have. One of the features Iā€™d like to see is possibly a ā€˜sort by Playersā€™ option, where it shows your games with the most amount of players first. Possibly useless, but I think itā€™d be an interesting sort type.

2 Likes

Unless you click any of these buttons when you right-click it will stop overriding it

1 Like

May I just ask, what do you not like about it?

1 Like

So much better with the new high quality UI, and Finally the page supports dark mode, canā€™t wait to see the final product :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the behavior when you click on the item, but weā€™ve gotten a lot of this feedback (totally understand that right clicking is the intuitive way to open in a new tab) and iā€™ll see if we can include it!

3 Likes

This is built in React and with a completely different styleguide. It shouldnā€™t match the website, but we are aiming for some amount consistency with our mobile app. Completely hear your notes on the header - we are looking into changing it, but things like ripples are here to stay :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thats not necessarily a bug given how the popover works, but we are going to update this component to be a dropdown when we get that component built :slight_smile:

4 Likes