Creations Page Public Beta šŸ¤­

Now this. This is what I want. Before it looks like itā€™s still on the past. Way back to the beginnings of roblox.

2 Likes

This is great! My only suggestion is allowing users to archive avatar items.
you got no idea how many times i have to re-upload the same thing but with small fixes, itā€™d be even better to be able to manually archive it without letting it just sit there for years

My god that is so mobile compatible! Good Job Roblox!

2 Likes

OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY COOL!!! I love this new update, thank you for the fantastic, beautiful, and extraordinary designs!!! :fire::fire::fire:

Not gonna lie, I did not expect this was going to happen. I am really grateful for this update, as always, thank you ROBLOX and keep up with the great work!!!

1 Like

The problem with such a feature is that if a userā€™s account was compromised, someone could delete all of their assets and theyā€™d never be able to get them back if they didnā€™t possess a local copy.

Alternatively, you can archive an item, which hides the thumbnail and breaks the ID so that it canā€™t be used in-game (you can also un-archive such item).

I dont see it for me? is it cuz of the location or what?

There are already archived games, which are hidden from the list by default, thus eliminating the ā€œclutterā€. Allowing full-on deletion of a userā€™s assets would be a huge step backwards, especially seeing as the catalog item-deleting feature, (used by many hackers/bruteforcers) which could leave a userā€™s inventory completely empty (barring limiteds) was only removed a couple of years ago. See my other reply for slightly more context:

Holy hekka! I didnā€™t see this one coming! But wow this just made my day even better!

Keep it up Roblox.

1 Like

Letā€™s goooooo! Another very epic update, Iā€™ve been waiting for this since 2018.

1 Like

LES GOOOOOO! THIS IS GONNA BE EPIC! Thanks roblox!

1 Like

Looks nice, but Clothing Designers will be losing the primary (and onlyā€¦?) way to view total clothing sales of an item without directly using the API. Same thing for people wishing to view their model sales. Considering most clothing designers do not script or know of the API website, this would seriously hurt them.

Old:

New:

3 Likes

The creations page was due for a refresh and it looks really good.
It looks so much easier to navigate too.
:clap:

3 Likes

Damn this ui looks 10x better than the old one

1 Like

Wow! I LOVE IT! I am a huge fan of the design chosen for it. Thank you Roblox! Literally 100000000x better than before

2 Likes

I want an option to delete my games if I post my pin and my password for my account, because I got so many unwanted games that I want to get rid off but I just canā€™t.

1 Like

When can we have the ability to delete certain creations forever? I find that very useful, at least for me as I want to have a clean and organized workspace by deleting all the useless stuff I donā€™t need.

I am speechless. This is so super cool! Iā€™m so excited that you guys have revamped the creations section of the site. Looking forward to more updates!

1 Like

This is just amazing. I really love it. Makes it a lot easier to see things. Great add on!

1 Like

The new creations page is quite interesting, wonder if itā€™ll be easier to sell other assets in the future as well.

This is absolutely brilliant. I canā€™t wait to start using it. :slight_smile:

1 Like