Creator Dashboard Ability to Configure Badges - Now Available!

Looks epic! But uh, what about fixing the badge page on a profile…?

1 Like

I have a suggestion, why not make badges CHEAPER to make? like I don’t get why they cost 100Robux when they’re the same thing as a decal that is free to upload? why not drop the price to 20R$?

4 Likes

Oh snap, one of the formats listed is gif!

1 Like

Tho a small feature to add it still expands the functionality of the Creator Dashboard. But it would be great if you could add a statistics page for badges that displays statistics like the rarity over a specified period and in general more statistics that would make it eazier to understand let’s say for example how hard the challenge that the players need to do to win the badge is.

I know right! Theres no reason to make it 100 robux, it’s like paying robux to add models to your game, it’s pointless and just greedy as hell.

6 Likes

Are you ever going to make it so we can buy badges with group funds? This issue is extremely annoying.

3 Likes

This doesn’t help because if you want to put funds in you are taxed 30% and your funds have to pend for days.

1 Like

Ites epic ! now we can configure badges with more fun :smiley:
(the problem is that 1 badge = 100 robux) but it’s cool :open_mouth:

3 Likes

This update looks great! I cannot wait to use it!
The UI also looks great!

nicee thats will help new devs

There is taxes… and I gotta wait like 1 week for just making badges

3 Likes

Can you put the ability to do this in studio as well please because I strongly dislike going to .com to look for things like badges and animations. I feel I should be able to upload, search, delete game related content in either toolbox or Asset Manager.

1 Like

Oh wow thanks for linking the Creator Dashboard! This is pretty cool. Is there a way to get to it from the Roblox Website?

Creator Dashboard (roblox.com)

This has been needed for awhile, thanks Roblox!

P.S can you make dark screen create function, I got blinded trying to test this LOL

1 Like

When will we be able to re-order how badges are displayed on the website?

It’s cool but how do i actually MAKE a badge with it?

I have a Chrome flag that makes every website dark mode.

2 Likes

It’s already available on this website: create.roblox.com

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.