Creator Dashboard: Overview, Stats, & Associated Items!

Yea, same. I have way too many test places because I donā€™t want features that I am testing out breaking the main game. It would be really helpful if we could have pinned/favourited games on the dashboard.

1 Like

This is great, but could it be scaled down in width on ultrawide? Numbers are extremely far apart for me, making reading it a pain unless I move Google into half of my display.

1 Like

YES! YES! YES! I am so glad that the Developer Stats page has gotten some very needed improvements! It isnā€™t much yet besides from a port to the new page and new graphs WHICH I ADORE, but itā€™s a very great start!

Sadly, I am still unable to view total Monthly historical data past four years, but nonetheless Iā€™m sure this will be fixed at some point (We might even see a calendar picker??). Itā€™s also very interesting that Console is no longer purple! :open_mouth:

Anyways hereā€™s a bit of my feedback, I will add more on as needed.

The ā€˜Live Statsā€™ tab seems to scale too much on a 16:9 ratio monitor, it appears fine when shrinking down the window.

If you get rid of Total on any of the charts where it goes above 1M, it will no longer show the ā€˜Mā€™ suffix and instead goes beyond 999K. Though, Iā€™m not sure if this is a bug or intentional, as it only seems to happen once 5M is visible on the chart, as ā€˜Robux Revenueā€™ for me does show 3 000k with Total visible.

The numbers for ā€˜Average Visit Lengthā€™ feel too long and I think they should be truncated to only show a few decimal places. Same thing with ā€˜Robux Revenue Per Visitā€™, or basically any statistic that shows the decimal places.

These charts are Highcharts right?? Because they look so good! The ā€˜Developer Product Salesā€™ category looks great, percentages are truncated properly, and the statistics look much more believable, but Iā€™m not 100% sure if they have been fixed or not.

The ā€˜Data Tableā€™ table looks pretty good, I do think that instead of it showing ā€˜Timeā€™, ā€˜Dateā€™ would make more sense. I do hope that we could also sort by categories with Ascending and Descending by clicking them (like Robux Revenue). One minor visual bug here, is that half of the categories seem to be incorrectly aligned. Also great that we can see more data on the table, because it used to show less than half of what we see now!

The ā€˜Premiumā€™ tab does feel off, the graphs seem harder to use and aim at, and it does also feel stretched like many of the other elements. Aside from that, all seems to be working good!

Looks like Robux Revenue Per Visit is out now, the only issue I see here is again the long number, and Total is actually the average right? It wouldnā€™t make much sense to have a Total, but instead an Average, so maybe rename ā€˜Totalā€™ to ā€˜Averageā€™?

For each graph, it seems like ā€˜Totalā€™ doesnā€™t have the highest priority to hover on, and I think it would make sense for it to have the highest priority as shown in the gif below.

Better yet, merge both sets of data in the same tooltip so you know in case if there are other points under the one you are on without having to mess with the visibility.

For the age groups, it would be a nice quality of life change if it showed numbers instead of full on text (like <6, 7 & 8, 9 & 10, ā€¦, 18+).

For ā€˜Robux Revenue Per Visitā€™, I believe it should be clearer that it is showing numbers in gross revenue (B/T) and not net revenue (A/T).

It would also be nice if we could view revenue-related graphs either before or after tax with toggle button(s).

Aside from the bugs above and everything feeling too ā€˜stretchedā€™ out along the horizontal axis, itā€™s amazing and Iā€™m really excited to see what this can bring to the table in terms of additions later on. Thank you so much for your hard work and dedication to bring us this! :smiley:

5 Likes

This looks really good and this will help me because Iā€™m lazy to check what assets I have for my groups and on my account!

1 Like

woah cool much more easy to use!

i hope more features to like to buy or sell sets/scripts etc from there ā€¦

it so hard to find pre made scripts stuff that already madeā€¦

i want sets to be a thing were i can create a sim or open world game with easeā€¦

1 Like

Amazing update, please keep on working with this UI because it looks promising! :smiley:

Some feedback:

5 Likes

When will this replace the ā€˜Createā€™ button on the website?

3 Likes

Tysm for the mobile compatibility! However I really wish this page was accesible trough the ā€œCreateā€ button on the mobile app or have its own custom buttton. Will that ever happen?

2 Likes

very nice addition to it, like always I have been stalking the progress of it. they surprised me when they added associated items last hour. Although what iā€™m heavily concerned about is the newer Developer Products list API /v1/universes/{universeId}/developerproducts returning obscure shopIds and inconsistency, with no actual productIds.

When most features have been ported to the new dashboard, most likely.

Iā€™m just waiting for the Developer Marketplace addition

4 Likes

Those ā€œweird empy spacesā€ are because those words are subtitles. And about the topbar, I agree, there should be a bit more of consistency trough all Robloxā€™s pages

1 Like

Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this, Iā€™m using Desktop Windows 10, the latest version.

If you right-click on a game and have the pop-up menu, then you right-click on another game before clicking off of the menu, it opens up the browser right click settings instead.

Demo:
https://gyazo.com/ae0b36f43403fd20832fc8c15711fa41.gif

5 Likes

Love it! For the next update(s), a search bar and more sorting options would be much appreciated :smile:

1 Like

Nice! This is way better than the old Create page.

Could you add a way to have ā€œFavoritesā€, similar to Favorites on the main website. Having a group of games on the Create page that we use most / are most popular would be helpful.

Still hate the gradient though - Iā€™d rather it be a solid color

3 Likes

This is cool, but are you guys ever going to fix the Dev Stats page? The Daily category always shows incorrect data for current day visits, visit duration, and revenue its been like this for years and it has never been fixed and it still hasnā€™t been fixed despite it being on this new page

1 Like

Most likely a problem on the backend, nothing to do with the actual page.

1 Like

Amazingly useful update, Itā€™d be really nice to have an overview of revenue and visit stats for all my games at once though; like summary but more detailed with like avg. daily earnings for the past week for example. Itā€™s tedious going through all my games.

Additionally, the ability to create new assets on the associated items page would be useful.

7 Likes

Ok, this is a wonderful update! I do notice how smooth the transition is when clicking on the tabs:

Iā€™m also glad that mobile support is here for this page! :iphone:

The one thing that is missing is the advertise/sponsor section. Because if we transition to this page very soon we will most likely need the advertise/sponsor section!

Another thing missing is the shut down all servers section but studio can help with that but we probably will still need it on the website.

Other than that, this a wonderful update! Keep it up ROBLOX! :smiley:

2 Likes

I do like the new overview tab
But can you guys add a places tab like the develop page has. The places tab is very useful when your game has multiple places and you donā€™t want to open the start place to open the other place.
It could maybe look something like this :

1 Like

Awesome; I like the new UI alot!!! I have a few reports though. When I was looking at my time visited I saw the times were down to the hundred-thousandths. :hidere:

saw it on all games, and under all categories monthly, hourly, daily

2 Likes

Nice UI, it looks very nice compared to the old one but still lacks basic functionality:

Sorting

• A - Z
  • Z - A
  • Recently Updated
  • Creation Date | Ascending / Descending
  • Price
  • Sales

Filter

• Off sale items
  • Lower / Higher price
  • Before / After date
  • Public / Private

Search

• A search bar is essential

Pages

• Let us choose to see the page as a list of texts or icons
  • Let us select how many items to load per page, please donā€™t limit us to 24 items per page

Doesnā€™t seem like the Developer Product page works yet, it doesnā€™t let me click or edit anything at the moment

8 Likes