Creator Roadmap (Pt. 4 of 4) - Creator Hub is your key to success

This is a very good observation. If videos are private, roblox would be more likely to release them to everybody! Hopefully it’s not like the audio update all over again, though. Hopefully… the update actually finishes what it started (allow asset sharing).

10 Likes

This is all great and all, but can you guys go back to fixing your studio so development can actually be possible?

There’s an ongoing UI snapping problem that has been happening for over a month and needs a desperate fix.

4 Likes

If you’re talking about the issue with the grid snap box text input, really sorry this one has taken so long to fix. We’re well aware of it and had two fixes in a row for it which had to be disabled because they caused other edge case issues.

I’ll be turning on a fix which should finally resolve it after this week’s Studio release is done.

EDIT: Fix is live now. Entering 0 disables snap, hitting enter with other values enables it, and you can enter any grid snap value you want unimpeded.

9 Likes

Can’t you make a copy of a place and then publish it to the group?

4 Likes

You would lose all player data because datastores wouldn’t transfer.

7 Likes

that’s a bad idea because you would lose player data because datastores can’t be copied

4 Likes

This is the best roadmap ever!

4 Likes

Mid 2023 should be like in around June or July so all updates with Mid 2023 should be out by then.

4 Likes

I seriously think it would be nice for Roblox to support API Ray/Path Tracing on supported cards. It would seriously improve experience for players that have Ray Tracing supported card in games that use Future lightning. And I found out that Future lightning has less features than ShadowMap which is kind of dumb.

4 Likes

Thanks for asking! The AMA will be hosted in the Community & Events Category! You’ll be able to respond and ask questions on the post there!

9 Likes

There was an issue with the box text?
I was referring to this.

5 Likes

Yes, sorry for the confusion, wasn’t aware of that bug, I was talking about a different issue.

6 Likes

Will you guys be doing another AMA soon? I had some questions but I was off of my computer this afternoon and missed the thread.

5 Likes

i am exicted for the creator roadmap

2 Likes

Was anything said about public audio assets in the AMA? I’ve been waiting over a year to finally play audio in games that I do not have team create access in.

7 Likes

Any news on the game ownership transfer?

11 Likes

Is there any news about “Experience Ownership Transfer”, has it been rescheduled or something like that?

2 Likes

[Limited Availability] - Transfer your Experience from your account to your Group - Updates / Announcements - Developer Forum | Roblox

4 Likes

I hope Asset Privacy pertains to all asset types including Classic Clothing

The Overhauled Group Revenue and Creator Groups in Creator Hub that’s been added to the roadmap looks really interesting, in the collaboration tab inside of the creator hub has coloured roles among other things. I wonder if there’s going to be a move away from managing groups from roblox.com to the Creator Hub.