[CRITICAL] Impossible to open studio

Sadly, attempting to access Studio via this link is producing the same error. :disappointed:

I am still ConnectionFailure. :disappointed_relieved:
Sadly

Edited::
After retry to log in. I can access to Roblox Studio. But don’t know why and how I can access.

Thanks for the report. We are seeing increased TC connection error rates from Australia and SE Asia. We are aware and investigating the issue.

9 Likes

same here, still currently experiencing this issue along with a few of my colleagues from our dev team

Thank you for your patience. Our engineering team has resolved the issue with Team Create.

@Geoffsantos11 @settletop @bvetterdays @RainBryan192 @Sebgamingkid @midnightsnacks_fan When you get a chance possible to confirm if the issue was resolved for you please?

4 Likes

For the issue that started just now, please use this thread instead: [CRITICAL] Team Create failing to connect to server

The issues in this thread are separate from the new issue that was just reported around 1:30PM PT.

Sorry, it took me this long to respond, but it is working for me now. Thank you!

Yes, this individual issue seems to have resolved. Thank you and sorry for the late response! :+1:

@TurboTarelka @KnightGaladeld

Seems like this issue has reappeared, none of our developers are able to join this place:

Tried all of the solutions in the thread, restarting, logging out/back in, using the special site link, none of it has worked so far. It also seems like that place is stuck without a proper game icon, as if it was recently published or something.

EDIT: After about two hours I managed to get in. The issue is definitely not fully resolved, though.

Closing this for now since the original issue has been resolved. Please file a new bug report should this reoccur!