[Critical?] Players cannot join games

Players appear to be getting kicked from servers, and cannot join games.

This is affecting most games:

Attempting to join a game displays the “Waiting for an available server.” message indefinitely:

13 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend marking it as critical since they have the banner up on the website indicating they’re already aware and are working on it

2 Likes

We are aware of the issue and are working on resolving it.

13 Likes

Ah okay, that wasn’t there when I started the post :+1:

3 Likes

Seems like this is affecting studio as well, if you have team create enabled

I’ll confirm this, I was kicked out of my TC session and have been unable to rejoin upon several attempts. It’s stuck in the “loading game” popup.

Can confirm. For me this actually started since 2 days ago where the loading game screen takes forever to load in any team create games but work fine for games without team create

Yep, that is an issue. @Spooks_HD said that “Popular Sort just… vanished” on twitter.

1 Like

This sounds like a separate issue. Can you post a bug report in a new thread with more information about what Studio is doing?

1 Like

No kidding… look at this - they just massacred Adopt Me. The end of an empire.

3 Likes

Based on some light research, seems like a good portion of Internet Services are having issues. Maybe some engineer at AWS spilled the beans again?

1 Like

Will any of this affect sponsors and advertisements? Cause they only run for the 24 hours, and this directly cuts into the runs and the time left over. It’d be nice to see the time that’s gone by restored and added to any and all running advertisements and sponsors.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you most likely won’t receive any kind of return for your investment. I’ve had multiple times where Roblox went down for multiple hours and I just had to eat what I invested in ads/sponsorships.

Yeah I’ve had that way too many times in the past, and when you do large runs it hits really hard. It’d be fantastic to see a system implemented sometime to fix this. (I might make a feature request for this, might not.)

Nope. Games worked for a few minutes and now they’re broken again, but the maintenance banner is gone.

yea. i was playing it. then i leaved the game to update it. and well. waiting for an available server

Servers appear to be functioning again. Extremely strange.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.