[CRITICAL] The teamcreate server crashes very often

Hello DevForumers!

I have got pretty weird issue, because our teamcreate server crashes literally every 5-15 minutes. It’s really getting annoying so I would apprieciate any help from staff.

I decided to call it critical, because we have already lost a lot of progress. If anyone thinks, that it shouldn’t be named like that, please reply and I will change the topic.

Our teamcreate link: https://www.roblox.com/games/253016542/Pokemon-Advanced-Testing#!/game-instances

Thank you so much,
DevKurka.

1 Like

We aren’t beginners, but thanks. Our game has already been reviewed I guess. :slight_smile: Thanks for tips anyways.

Do you have any time table for when it started to crash so much? Is it crashing for one person more than others? Is it just randomly crashing, or does it crash when you do something? Have you tried running a clean install of studio without and plugins to see if one of them are causing it? Any more details on what happens when it crashes, such as error reports, just a frozen screen, studio quits, ect?

Do you lose data when it crashes?

Hey, paul!

Sure! I can just count the messages on discord. I will give it at the end of message. It’s crashing all the server ( for all of us - I am there with my friend ). Before I was shutting down server (one selected, not all servers), it was shutdowning, but later when I wasn’t even shutdowning any server, studio was still crashing. The studio quits and reconnects. After it connects the progress are lost… The approx shutdown times are:
21:14
20:47
19:31
There were more of them, but sadly can’t find all.

Sincerely,
DevKurka

Hey, Sharksie.

Yes, we are losing data… Sadly…
I mean… not all the times, but mostly we are.

1 Like

This seems to be happening to me as well. No clue what causes it other than the fact that it happens randomly when closing scripts or editing GUI items, though those are just the things I have been working on recently.

It’s just a random message that appears saying “An unexpected error occurred and ROBLOX needs to quit. F!@# you.” and then roblox closes itself.

Thanks for bringing this bug to our attention. We will look into this issue as soon as we can.

1 Like

Woah. I have forgotten to note that I am in the UTC+1 timezone

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.