Custom Badge System like Roblox

I will make my own custom badge gui system.where all badges will be stored on DataStoreService.Because im poor and cant afford badges with the current robux prices :smiley:

Can i make it with DataStoreService? my game is going to have so many badges.

I will create a Badgemodule so i can use it peacefully :slight_smile:

I opened in wrong place sorry about that :sob:

That actually sounds like a great workaround to the Robux issue!

From what very little I know about Datastore (so little smaller than an ant), I would think so, but correct me if I am wrong.

It’s totally possible you would just have to put some time into it.

i agree, i think its smarter especially the fact that some games such as “find the pens” have over 100 badges meaning alot of robux is spent, i your case no robux is spent

I’ll start making the module tomorrow then thank you guys for the help :smiley:

1 Like

FWIW you get five free badge uploads per day per experience. You don’t need to pay at all as long as you don’t go over that daily limit.

1 Like

That’s why i opened this forum have you even readed it?

In your post you state:

You neither state how many badges you plan on having nor when you plan to need them all by.

From this information, it is totally possible that you have the time to use 5 free badge uploads a day for your experience to get the high quantity of badges that you seek (without paying ANY Robux). For example, if you have 20 days before your game goes live, you can create 100 badges for that experience without needing to pay anything.

wait a minute do i get 5 free badge uploads each day? i thought it was free for this time.

I believe the text there is incorrect. I can upload 5 free badges each day to my experiences that have ~100 badges.

Thank you so much i thought it was free for first time.

NP. They announced it here a while back: Announcing Free Badge Creations!

However, the text on the Creator Hub is wrong. I just filed this bug to hopefully have Roblox fix it: Text on the "Create a Badge" page is misleading

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.