Custom Inventory or Backpack

Any advice on mobile support? Mobile players are complaining about having to double/triple tap to select a move?

Also just a released a major update for my game today using the custom inventory, thank you so much for this!

1 Like

I will look into it as soon as iam free, thanks you for the feedback :grin:

Hey there, I think I’ve fixed it.
Update the model to the latest version, and you’ll find a new setting called EQUIP_TOUCH_SENSITIVITY - it’s set to 60 pixels by default. You can increase this value to make it easier for mobile players to equip tools.
If, by any chance, they still run into problems at the default 60, which should be rare, you can tweak it as you like.

1 Like

Could you point me to the specific stuff you changed? We had to make a bunch of edits and can’t quite plug and chug.

Never mind, I able to compare versions. Just a heads up, there’s a bug for where the tool icon may change its shape if you hold to move it and then place it in its original spot. You may have fixed it since I’m working with an older version. We fixed it by just hardcoding the original size.

1 Like

You mean that the tool Icon size is on a scale of 1:1?
You can change it to 0.9 if you want, its up to the users preference tbh.

what do you mean “tool” attribute for quantity? do i add an attribute to the tool itself or something else?

Yeah its just adding a number attribute to the tool itself called “quantity” but remember that this module does not dictate or handle the feature for you, it only helps you display it to the client

it doesnt display this when i join in

1 Like

oh wait i am silly it probably check if it is one

1 Like

why this happen

edit: nvm i silly again and saw that you capitalize the b in hotbar

2 Likes

Hope its all fixed hehe, Yeah it will display the quantity only if its above 1.
And yeah its HotBar.

2 Likes

yes it fixed i even add ability to drop item with quantitys so you can share things with other player

1 Like

how do i do this i am not used to using meta tables

1 Like

I been using this module for some time and found out that if you move tools around the hotbar too fast studio crashes. Any way to fix this?

1 Like

can you provide a clip?
I cant seem to replicate this

1 Like

Is there a way to customize colors via settings? e.g say i have a setting ui, where i can customize colors of backpack border color, border size & background color

1 Like

I mean not really, the frame you see is a solid Image.
What you can do is put your own image or make your own design with different images.
Its all up to you

1 Like

what happens if the position changes?

looks like its an issue with your code.
try the next things, do the same with a different tool without scripts.
or use roblox default backpack with that tool and try it